Oldham Roughyeds at Boundary Park?

Roughyeds at Boundary Park  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be content to allow Roughyeds to play at Boundary Park?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know.

Sorry, I can't hold it in any longer........... What's the effin point in voting 'Don't Know' in a poll. FFS if you do not have an opinion on a matter why inform others that you don't have a preference, we don't want to know. It's a poll FFS. And Mr Pollster, don't give people a cop out option in future.

Can I suggest that all 7 of you spend 5 minutes considering both scenarios then choose which you prefer and vote accordingly - it's called decision making, it's what life's all about and it's effin easy. Going to the effort of voting simply to say 'I don't know' is a waste of time and makes you look stupid so give yourselves a shake and get off the fence.

Anyone got any thoughts on what to have for tea tonight, I can't decide

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I can't hold it in any longer........... What's the effin point in voting 'Don't Know' in a poll. FFS if you do not have an opinion on a matter why inform others that you don't have a preference, we don't want to know. It's a poll FFS. And Mr Pollster, don't give people a cop out option in future.

Can I suggest that all 7 of you spend 5 minutes considering both scenarios then choose which you prefer and vote accordingly - it's called decision making, it's what life's all about and it's effin easy. Going to the effort of voting simply to say 'I don't know' is a waste of time and makes you look stupid so give yourselves a shake and get off the fence.

This,this, a thousand times this

Edited by trickyrickyholden

Bugger, you beat me to it

So that's the Owls gone to Tameside, Oldham Rugby going to Tameside, even bloody Ikea has gone to Tameside. What a damning indictment of my home town.

TJ Hughes is back in Oldham, not got one in Tameside (yet).

Edited by BP1960

I don't know..

I really enjoy it! I should set up a service where I go to people's houses for a nominal fee / a lift and wine, and go assemble their flat pack.

Good money.

A few years ago I bought enough furniture from MFI to fully fit two bedrooms. Paid someone to put it together and that cost more than the furniture!

I really enjoy it! I should set up a service where I go to people's houses for a nominal fee / a lift and wine, and go assemble their flat pack.

Next time I've got a double wardrobe that needs putting together, bring your ironing round and I'll do it while you assemble it. Deal?

(And it'll be from Argos, not Ikea. Ikea is everything that is wrong with consumer capitalism. )

Next time I've got a double wardrobe that needs putting together, bring your ironing round and I'll do it while you assemble it. Deal?

(And it'll be from Argos, not Ikea. Ikea is everything that is wrong with consumer capitalism. )

Hmmm. Wine is more of an incentive than Will getting his shirts ironed...

• 2 weeks later...

Official Roughyeds tweet

Oldham Roughyeds@Roughyeds 11m11 minutes ago

Hamilton has confirmed that the club is to hold talks with Oldham Athletic about playing home matches at http://SportsDirect.com Park.

Given what has been said, and only talks yet RFL have ratified promotion then I think LSV is the fall back option (Hamilton works at LSV for those that don't know)

Edited by singe

Official Roughyeds tweet

Oldham Roughyeds@Roughyeds 11m11 minutes ago

Hamilton has confirmed that the club is to hold talks with Oldham Athletic about playing home matches at http://SportsDirect.com Park.

Given what has been said, and only talks yet RFL have ratified promotion then I think LSV is the fall back option (Hamilton works at LSV for those that don't know)

LSV?