PRICK WILLIAM

Can't believe iv'e just seen a possible future King of England celebrating his team being beaten by wales.

He'll be the Price of Wales a lot sooner than he'll be King of His Majesty's Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, which also includes Wales.

Anyway he's German...

Can't believe iv'e just seen a possible future King of England celebrating his team being beaten by wales.

????? I live in Wales. It's going to be :censored:. But seriously!!! How dare the future Prince of Wales and King of the UK, who lived here in Anglesey (very happily by all accounts) celebrate??? FFS. I'm no royalist, but that's just totally weird.

So much for the union!

He'll be the Price of Wales a lot sooner than he'll be King of His Majesty's Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, which also includes Wales.

Anyway he's German...

He has German ancestors - as I have Irish, doesn't make him German or me Irish, and I'm pretty sure everybody alive in this country today is not a "pureblood" Englishman - we are an Island built on invasion and conquest

To be honest, towards the end of the game I was supporting Wales, they're the only British team that has a chance in this tournament.

England were totally :censored:e, absolutely no spine and caved in as soon as the going got tough

Oh well, back to Latics

and they're the only national side derived from working class culture. English rugby is traditionally full

of middle class grammar school arseholes.

God bless football (and rugby league if you like lots of male physical contact)

I did a little jig as well. Can't stand Chiswick in celebration mode.

And how come everyone who plays for England or who is involved in any small way, right down to the lad who screws the studs into the boots...how come they have to talk like Sir Clive Woodward?

I did a little jig as well. Can't stand Chiswick in celebration mode.

And how come everyone who plays for England or who is involved in any small way, right down to the lad who screws the studs into the boots...how come they have to talk like Sir Clive Woodward?

Surely you can't mean accent wise? Do you mean the management speak language?