Dunn's not exactly giving our youth set up a ringing endorsement is he?

Jacobs gone today.

Bove and Tuohy out on loan again.

Coleman benched.

Winchester hardly playing.

All of the defenders we're told have promise have been overlooked in favour of loanees.

There were rumours that Darren Kelly wanted rid of Tony Philliskirk and now Dunn isn't using any of his Youth team products....

Jacobs gone today.

Coleman benched.

All of the defenders we're told have promise have been overlooked in favour of loanees.

There were rumours that Darren Kelly wanted rid of Tony Philliskirk and now Dunn isn't using any of his Youth team products....

I'd have given Truelove a chance at left back by now.

Jacobs gone today.

Coleman benched.

What i have seen of Jacobs he looks a very tidy player, i think we are crackers to let him go.

Jacobs never had a deal anyway did he? Wasn't he just training and seeing if he could earn one?

Bove and Tuohy for me aren't league 1 players but that's just my opinion. Not enough about them skill and ability wise to compensate for their size! Hope I'm wrong though.

Releasing/loaning all these won't save much money they'll be on peanuts will be helping them out getting games and getting into the shop window!

Why see negatives? They're either no good or no good yet so Dunn is loaning them out to improve them or put them in the shop window.

Just because they're our youth players doesn't mean they're first team quality and sentiment gets you nowhere. If we unearth quality then I have no doubt Dunn will play them in our first team squad.

Dunn needs to get results and soon to cement his role permanently and put him in the shop window at a higher level. If that means strengthening on loans that disappear next season but gets us promotion then I don't care. It would be great if we achieved success via our youth team but I'm unwilling to spend months or years nurturing them in our first team and struggle at the bottom of our league/League 2 to then benefit in two or three seasons. My patience has disappeared....

Coleman should be back in goal. If anything he is better than cornell. Winchester is the other he is messing up with. Apart from that I don't think they are good enough

Agree about Coleman and the others, not totally sure about Winchester. He was the most entertaining player to watch last year and is definitely gifted, but is a bit of a luxury in a team that wants to grind out results. Fulton sounds like he's done well and Kelly and Jones are currently better than Winiesta.

Surely we loan them out to whoever wants them?

Bove will gain as much as he did at Hyde - zilch.

For what its worth my view is we are reaping what we sowed in getting rid of any kind of reserve team, the gap between youth and first team football is huge, where are these youngsters supposed to develop? If you spend so much on youth development its important they are given a platform to make the transition, reserve team football would offer this. It would also be beneficial to players like Coleman and Winchester whose confidence may well be down.

Wasn't it mentioned recently that games were to be arranged to assess Fuller and Brandy - if this is the case it's beyond me why they can't be arranged on a regular basis for players we already have on the books. Surely between 2 1st team coaches and Tony P arrangements could be made on a regular basis.

We have a history of producing strikers who don't make it and the combination that now might propel us up the league is a signing and a loan player with another signing, if he ever returns to fitness, in due course.

Without reserve team football we have to send those we are not using out on loan or release them. I can't argue with anything Dunn has done so far and if we are in striking distance of the play offs by Christmas we should all be happy.

Hate to say it but don't think Bove will be here end of season.

At the sametime rather if we do loan players out no lower than Conference North/South level.

Suppose at Ramsbottom them being a mess there both got a chance to make there mark.