Southend at Home

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to book a ticket online, the e-ticketing site is saying this game is no longer available, anyone know why?

==================

In the interest of public safety it has been cancelled, afterall if an animal was suffering as much as latics fans

then it would be put down !!!!!

Anyone else had trouble with the site? No wonder home crowds are dwindling, just been trying to get one for half an hour. Website has been telling me they're no longer on sale since Friday. It also won't let me register, fill all the form in go to click "complete registration" and nothing happens? Tried it on two devices. Yet my brother has just done it on his.

Whoops - looks like we may have :censored:ed up here...

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/blues/14096955.Blues_report_Oldham_s_ticket_prices_to_the_Football_League/?

Of course, I'm sure all due diligence was done.

Phil Brown:

“But hopefully our fans will make £22 worth of noise and theirs will only make £5 and we can give them plenty to shout about.”

I thought differing pricing had been stopped?

The Football League rules (31.2.11) state: “Discounts or special promotions (in each case for one match only) made available to supporters of the Home Club must also be made available on a similar basis to visiting supporters provided always that each Club shall be permitted to designate four (4) matches per season as ‘local promotion’ Matches where this regulation shall be deemed not to apply.” - See more at: http://www.fsf.org.uk/latest-news/view/unfair-local-promo-rule-riles-away-fans#sthash.UnauNEPY.dpuf