Acknowledgement.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The look on James Wilson's face when the fan booted the ball away from him and then flicked him the Vs said a lot.

To be fair it wasn't just Wilson who thought he'd acted slightly too toolishly. I don't think there would have been any winners if they'd come over at the end.

Why would they bother coming over to a load of fans throwing pelters at them? To clap a crowd slagging you off? That's a bit pointless isn't it...

NEXT.

to show appreciation for travelling to an away game?

to show that they care?

to apologise for another poor performance?

it's just another thing to add to the list of reasons why fans are losing the faith.

Despite earlier ironic cheers, Cornell did clap at the end. As he did, the "What the :censored:ing hell was that" started which would only have got worse if they would have come over. Understandable really & don't see the need to be so sensitive to it.

Also, the bell-end that decided to throw the ball away when we had a throw-in on the basis that 'We're :censored:' surely shouldn't bother going anymore. What's the point?

Despite earlier ironic cheers, Cornell did clap at the end. As he did, the "What the :censored:ing hell was that" started which would only have got worse if they would have come over. Understandable really & don't see the need to be so sensitive to it.

Also, the bell-end that decided to throw the ball away when we had a throw-in on the basis that 'We're :censored:' surely shouldn't bother going anymore. What's the point?

Theres a few who wont bother next week so your point is?

Can't blame them, in truth. The fans got on their backs from the goal onwards.

That's not to say there wasn't any support. There was. There was just an element which abused/sang anti-Dunn songs etc.

The James Wilson thing was as indicative of the club as it was funny. He's as bad as any of them.

Probably tanked up (something I have noticed on the few occasions I have been away : bury and rochdale) there seems to be more foul mouthed tools that drag themselves along half cut and it is embarrassing - I'm not particularly over sensitive but when you have young kids with you and feel compelled to move away from fellow supporters because they think it's OK to use totally inappropriate language I can see how these situations happen.

Probably tanked up (something I have noticed on the few occasions I have been away : bury and rochdale) there seems to be more foul mouthed tools that drag themselves along half cut and it is embarrassing - I'm not particularly over sensitive but when you have young kids with you and feel compelled to move away from fellow supporters because they think it's OK to use totally inappropriate language I can see how these situations happen.

You need to be tanked up to watch that crap this season!

I do agree though, there were some right bellends in that away end today.

Go on blame the fans who bother haha.