Roughyeds NOT at BP

What a prick Hamilton is. Straight back down then in front of 300 fans every week. If they'd gone back to BP I would have gone done most weeks. Problem is Corney rightly obviously wants him to pay his bills from last time....

Surely the pair of them should have tried to negotiate a settlement of the old debt as part of a new contract for Roughyeds to play at BP. Everyone appears to be losing out with the decision that's been taken.

Strange one. I thought Curzon, if not BP. Staybridge is close, and is a part of our Greater Manchester brotherhood (which we all love and embrace), but there must be even closer alternatives.

The pitch at Bower Fold is crap. It's very heavy. This will turn it into a total mess.

Strange one. I thought Curzon, if not BP. Staybridge is close, and is a part of our Greater Manchester brotherhood (which we all love and embrace), but there must be even closer alternatives.

The pitch at Bower Fold is crap. It's very heavy. This will turn it into a total mess.

I gather Curzon would be as likely as us to want payment up front

Why not just write off the old debt but get rent monthly in advance-makes commercial sense

But not business sense. Why write of money owed? And then give the opportunity to renege on new and old debt. Double whammy.

As Pinevillawill says it will be about a lot more than old debt anyway.