Relegation to League 2 and it's likely probability

173 members have voted

1. 1. Have you lost confidence and thus want SC and co out and a change in ownership?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure
  2. 2. Will Oldham Athletic be a League Two club in the 2016/2017 Season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure
  3. 3. If OAFC are in League 2 next season, will you renew your season ticket?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure
  4. 4. If you are a Pay on the day supporter, will your attendance subject to change in league two?

• I will attend more games
    • I will attend the same number of games I normally attend in League 1
    • I will attend less games
    • I am a ST holder

To give Corney and Co a realisation as to the perception of fans from a quantity whom are members on here, it would be ideal to see whom have lost confidence in the current ownership set up, whom believe we will be a league two club come the 2016/2017 season and whom will renew their ST if we are in league 2.

As a season ticket holder like many, I am appalled by the football on show, by the lack of spirit shown by players, the delusional tactics by management and the lack of confidence shown by the owner and co.

In 4 months time, the club will announce season ticket prices and applications and the way things are going, myself and many will not renew.

The answer and the solution remains unclear and it is frightening when you see former football league clubs struggling in the conference and below, ala tranmere, Stockport, Grimsby etc.

Will things continue, or will things improve? Who knows, but we need to see what fans think and hope Corney and Co take notice.

Amen

Edited by RoyleArmy1994

Poll fail.

Yeah, and the data is ruined right from the start. if you've lost confidence it must be because of Simon Corney. The questions have to be asked in a neutral manner, this one isn't - and the tone is reinforced with '...I am appalled....by the lack of confidence shown by the owner and co.'

Yeah, and the data is ruined right from the start. if you've lost confidence it must be because of Simon Corney. The questions have to be asked in a neutral manner, this one isn't - and the tone is reinforced with '...I am appalled....by the lack of confidence shown by the owner and co.'

Is he not allowed to put up a non-leading poll (I don't consider "have you lost confidence" as misleading...it is a question) but then put his own view in a post after it? I voted without even reading his view first.

As for ST holders, I just put "see the same amount of games" although that may skew the intention of the question.

Edited by boundaryblue80

All these sales to me scream 'resigned to League 2'. Reshaping the squad for next season, preparing for a full Dunn season. He won't be sacked, I am absolutely convinced.

Don't even want to think of the ST sales and the emptiness of BP if that happens.

All these sales to me scream 'resigned to League 2'. Reshaping the squad for next season, preparing for a full Dunn season. He won't be sacked, I am absolutely convinced.

Don't even want to think of the ST sales and the emptiness of BP if that happens.

It would be daft not to be having half an eye on next season.

The squad is too big though, moving out those you don't see playing a big part doesn't seem like a terrible idea.

It would be daft not to be having half an eye on next season.

The squad is too big though, moving out those you don't see playing a big part doesn't seem like a terrible idea.

To me our transfer policy doesn't look discriminate to those playing a big part or not. Everybody is game.

If you go with the mindset you're down, you'll go down. Just look at this board - the negativity will radiate onto the pitch, and these players are struggling enough already. Confidence is enormous in this game - look at Burton. A few early results and who knows how the season would've panned out for us...

Dunn has sucked the confidence and the life out of everybody.

Is he not allowed to put up a non-leading poll (I don't consider "have you lost confidence" as misleading...it is a question) but then put his own view in a post after it? I voted without even reading his view first.

As for ST holders, I just put "see the same amount of games" although that may skew the intention of the question.

The user can do whatever they want, I'm not stopping bad data being represented - just pointing it out. I'm one for reading stuff before I action.

HAVE YOU LOST CONFIDENCE? YES > DO YOU WANT CORNEY OUT? NO /end.

To me our transfer policy doesn't look discriminate to those playing a big part or not. Everybody is game.

If you go with the mindset you're down, you'll go down. Just look at this board - the negativity will radiate onto the pitch, and these players are struggling enough already. Confidence is enormous in this game - look at Burton. A few early results and who knows how the season would've panned out for us...

Dunn has sucked the confidence and the life out of everybody.

You mean after our stirring start to the season and the whirlwind end to last season......I suppose Dunn is also responsible for the run on the Chinese stock market?

I've been bought a half season ticket as a present from my mother, now I'm obliged to sit through this :censored: in the pissing rain and cold until the end of the season.

I feel like a kid who's being forced to go to church.

You might be better going there and praying for us.

I've been bought a half season ticket right as a present from my mother, now I'm obliged to sit through this :censored: in the pissing rain and cold until the end of the season.

I feel like a kid who's being forced to go to church.

I said you got to be jokiin' man, why the :censored: did she bother.

Edited by Hank Kingsley

Still not having that we'll go down. We've definitely got a few wins in us...

I admire your optimism I really do... But I'm curious, since we've won 3 in half a season where do you see these "few wins" (likely 6 or 7 with a few draws) in the second half of the season, needed to keep us up coming from?

Edited by JWhite101