Assistant Manager

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren Feeney might follow Shez but he got some stick on Twitter and slagged the club off countless times on there

I can't recall seeing him tweet ill about the club itself as such. But he certainly responded negatively to fans. Fans that had obviously tweeted negatively to him in the first place most likely. It were schoolboys on a bus kinda thing IIRC.

I'll be honest, can someone explain what the benefit of having a good assistant manager is? I often wonder what the point in having two people shouting stuff to players on the sidelines when one would suffice. Do they make a good brew or something?

Wagner was Klopp's reserve team coach and he was instrumental in his success at Dortmund, they roomed together having become best of friends. Wagner went in to education and later returned to football after studying sports psychology.

Wagner will be on the hit list of a few clubs next season, he's already having an impact at Huddersfield.

Not saying Sheridan's assistant should jump in bed with him, but he will certainly have a big impact given the decision making, sometimes you need to bounce ideas off someone and see things from another perspective.

Edited by chickenbaltipie