Chesterfield (A)

Barnsley (H)

Colchester:

Southend (A)

Swindon (H)

Chesterfield (H)

Bury (A)

Shrewsbury (H)

We probably have the toughest run here with Wigan, Peterborough & Gillingham to come before March. It makes the double header against Blackpool all the more important.

The situation from now up until March.

18th Blackpool 28 - 30

19th Chesterfield 28 - 30

20th Shrewsbury 28 - 29

----------------------

21st Fleetwood 26 - 28

22nd Oldham 27 - 24

23rd Crewe 27 - 22

24th Colchester 28 22

Blackpool:

Gillingham (H)

Oldham (A)

Shrewsbury (H)

Oldham (H)

Swindon (A)

Bradford (H)

Chesterfield:

Peterborough (H)

Burton (A)

Colchester (A)

Crewe (H)

Gillingham (A)

Shrewsbury:

Southend (H)

Blackpool (A)

Coventry (H)

Colchester (A)

Fleetwood:

Bradford (A)

Shrewsbury (H)

Port Vale (A)

Scunthorpe (H)

Coventry (A)

Oldham:

Blackpool (H)

Peterborough (A)

Wigan (A)

Blackpool (A)

Gillingham (H)

Scunthorpe (A)

Crewe:

Millwall (A)

Rochdale (H)

Walsall (H)

Rochdale (A)

Chesterfield (A)

Barnsley (H)

Colchester:

Southend (A)

Swindon (H)

Chesterfield (H)

Bury (A)

Shrewsbury (H)

We probably have the toughest run here with Wigan, Peterborough & Gillingham to come before March. It makes the double header against Blackpool all the more important.

You've got too much time on your hands!!!

Tough fixtures in that lot If we can get 3 wins I'd be very happy, 2 and a couple of draws wouldn't be a disaster. That next home fixture to Blackpool is the most winnable and Id say the one must win game in that lot. What we get at Peterborough and Wigan will be a bonus. That leaves us with the reverse at Bloom field road a home game to Gillingham which will be tough but we have to take the intention to win all the home games. If we can win one of those 2 at Blackpool or Scunthorpe that will see us claw back quite abit if ground.

My poll suggests about 8 points from the next 6 matches, that would take us to 32 points with 13 matches remaining, so I guess 20 points would be needed from those, not impossible -particularly if we can win most of our home games.

My poll suggests about 8 points from the next 6 matches, that would take us to 32 points with 13 matches remaining, so I guess 20 points would be needed from those, not impossible -particularly if we can win most of our home games.

Got to be content with that. I thought 7 points (a win at home against Blackpool, a good point away at the Tangerines and then sneak a win away at Scunny). A good performance and a win at home to Blackpool is crucial. Give us some momentum to take into two very tough away fixtures, but with a bit of confidence after back to back victories.....you never know!

I think after the next month, little will have changed in terms of league positioning i.e. the same clubs will make up the bottom seven or eight but with fewer points separating us all.

Ideally we pick up at least four points against Blackpool, pulling them back into immediate danger of falling into the bottom four, and Crewe and Colchester, who I think are both destined for League Two, taking points against Chesterfield and Chesterfield, Fleetwood and Shrewsbury mainly drawing against each other. If all this occurs and we pick up at least eight points, I think we'll be on our away, for the short term, out of the bottom four.

Ifs, buts and maybes, but it's all morbidly enthralling.

We always beat Gillingham at home. Including when they've been doing well in the past. 3pts

We don't do very well against Blackpool, home or away. That said they're normally doing well. We'll be fresh & I have a feeling Shez will get his first home win hot on the heels of his first away - win at home, lose away - 3pts

Apart from the game when Duxbury scored we've lost every other time we've played Wigan away. 0 pts

We've had a mixed bag of results at Peterborough. We're due a win there. We do OK in Tuesday night away games 3pts

Scunthorpe - we usually get something there. A draw, but a win wouldn't be a surprise - 1pt

10 pts from 18 :grin:

Edited by HarryBosch

I went for 9 but 8 wouldnt be the end of the world, If we are going to win two of the next six I'd rather it be home and away to the lashers to bring them into the mix, a win and a draw from the other four games would be a result, got a feeling in the next six games that we could give someone a right pasting.

Colchester lose both centrebacks after a nasty head clash. Wynter has gone to hospital and Eastman (who I think has stood out every time he's visited BP) came back on the pitch after lengthy treatment but had to be substituted a short time later...

Bad news for them if both/either are out for any period of time!

Colchester lose both centrebacks after a nasty head clash. Wynter has gone to hospital and Eastman (who I think has stood out every time he's visited BP) came back on the pitch after lengthy treatment but had to be substituted a short time later...

Bad news for them if both/either are out for any period of time!

Great news that.