Mega month for us, looking at the fixtures we have to win 4 or 5 games in March including 6 pointers against Chesterfield and Blackpool because apart from Crewe at home April looks very tough with 4 out of 6 away.

If we're not safe by the last game against Coventry (who may also need a win for different reasons) it's going to be a 90 minute white knuckle ride!!

Mega month for us, looking at the fixtures we have to win 4 or 5 games in March including 6 pointers against Chesterfield and Blackpool because apart from Crewe at home April looks very tough with 4 out of 6 away.

If we're not safe by the last game against Coventry (who may also need a win for different reasons) it's going to be a 90 minute white knuckle ride!!

4 out 6 away? That suits us totally!

I believe that our improving form will be more than enough to get us out of trouble.

If Blackpool lose at Chesterfield, I reckon they will be unable to halt their slide given that they have Millwall next up. Similarly, Donny are also sliding badly and need a win at Swindon. They have Shrews next who I reckon are also going to escape. Donny are pants under pressure.

Despite a late run, at the end of the season, I reckon Colchester are already down. Crewe, I am not so sure of...

Edited by L1onheartNew

I don't think we have to win 4 or 5. If we win three, we'll probably be in a pretty good position, especially if we pick up the odd point from the other games.

With Cov losign on Saturday, the last game of the season may be us vs them for the 6th spot

Nice thinking

But they'll probably be very much in the mix and will sell out the Chaddy End. If it's a crucial match for us then will easily be biggest crowd of the season

Edited by LaticsPete

Ignoring the bottom 2 - as I think they're down:

Doncaster

Home: Shrewsbury, Peterborough, Blackpool

Away: Swindon, Scunthorpe, Bradford, Colchester

Chesterfield

Home: Blackpool, Walsall, Fleetwood

Away: Southend, Scunthorpe, Oldham

Fleetwood

Home: Gillingham, Sheff Utd, Walsall, Barnsley, Peterborough

Away: Burton, Chesterfield

Blackpool