Curtis Main

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping to find a bar in Hoi An in Vietnam for this. I'll be gutted if I can't

Loved Vietnam, and Hoi An (got a couple of tailor made suits made and posted home) in particular - great little place.

If you are heading to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh) we did a wonderful Vespa Tour (google it and you'll find it) at night - a pub and food crawl round the city on the back of a pristine Vesap.

• 3 weeks later...

If you look at Main's goal-scoring history he tends to score in patches. Hopefully this one lasts for the remaining 5 games

Bet they coincide with him getting a proper run of games. Something that any striker needs before deciding if they're gash or not. I couldn't be more delighted at it working out for Main. Especially as there's a Middlesboro fan at my works (Main came through their ranks) who has enjoyed telling me how :censored: he is and has a £20 bet on us going down :grin:

I wholeheartedly and humbly change my opinion on him. Hes been great since I started this thread! Looks a miles better player without Holloway leading the line. I think its one or the other for these 2 though, not sure they work together. Ala Davies and Hughes!

Scapegoat - Hoi An was my favourite place I travelled when I did Vietnam & Phillipines. Just so chilled, and hardly any scooters. You are a braver man than me getting on a scooter in Saigon though, it was terrifying crossing the road, let alone driving on it!

Scapegoat - Hoi An was my favourite place I travelled when I did Vietnam & Phillipines. Just so chilled, and hardly any scooters. You are a braver man than me getting on a scooter in Saigon though, it was terrifying crossing the road, let alone driving on it!

Crossing the road in Saigon was like magic.

First time I saw someone just walk out into a 8 car wide road pulsating with vehicles and somehow they seemed to just past through them. In the end I started crossing busy roads just for fun!

He was mustard last night, here's hoping we can get him fro next season

If we could get him and Holloway signed up and then play them as a front 2 we could be awesome next season. Main's performance last night was the best display I've seen from an Oldham forward in a long long time.

I reads to me that the board set the terms of the loan which it would at any club.

Fergie let him go but had nothing to do with the agreement on how he returned, that was the board.

Burton's board will have set the terms for Palmer.

We're all Donny Rovers fans, we used to work down t'pit, but under Darren Ferguson our football team is :censored:...

We're all Oldham Athletic fans, we used to spin t'cotton, but under Dunn and Kelly our football was :censored:ing rotten...