• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stanley30

I've watched a St Pauli match and it was the best atmosphere and club I have ever been to. I sat next to a 40 year old women who came on here own to watch the match. It was how football should be. If you haven't been to a German match, I couldn't recommend it enough. The best!

I've watched a St Pauli match and it was the best atmosphere and club I have ever been to. I sat next to a 40 year old women who came on here own to watch the match. It was how football should be. If you haven't been to a German match, I couldn't recommend it enough. The best!

Are you saying that Football stands should be full of 40 year old women?

Guest Stanley30

Are you saying that Football stands should be full of 40 year old women?

No I believe football should be open to everyone. Not just fat, beer swilling guys

Probably the worst shot I have ever seen in professional football. The ball went out of play further back on the pitch than where he struck it from.

I remember calvin zola away at port vale with a worse shot than that, but yeah it was awful that attempt yesterday.

86’ Main flicks the ball into the path of Thiele to run onto but ends up striking the ball out for a throw in....

And somehow missing from the "highlights" - I wanted to see if it was as bad as I thought or whether he was clattered from behind as he shot.

It wasn't that bad but it was up there. When people say "He knows where the goal is"...well Timmy doesn't. The goal is a shape-shifting quantum-leaping phantom as far as Timmy's concerned.

Let's give him another couple of goes before we hang him out to dry. Too early to judge but the signs ain't promising...

Let's give him another couple of goes before we hang him out to dry. Too early to judge but the signs ain't promising...

Fair enough. The entire team was :censored: so it's unfair to pick him out just because it went for a throw-in. So many passes from other players went just as awry, plus tackles, marking, headers and every other aspect of the game. We go again...

It wasn't that bad but it was up there. When people say "He knows where the goal is"...well Timmy doesn't. The goal is a shape-shifting quantum-leaping phantom as far as Timmy's concerned.

I disagree entirely with the negative sentiment that you're making here. Let him settle as I've only heard good things about him.

However, I admire hugely the amusing turn of phrase you've used to lambast the lad. Fair play.

I disagree entirely with the negative sentiment that you're making here. Let him settle as I've only heard good things about him.

However, I admire hugely the amusing turn of phrase you've used to lambast the lad. Fair play.

You're right. I was being mean. I'm sure Ze German knows where the goal is. And if we do go down it won't be his fault at all. Not much time for settling in though.

I'm surprised you remember any of the game.

You're right. I was being mean. I'm sure Ze German knows where the goal is. And if we do go down it won't be his fault at all. Not much time for settling in though.

I'm surprised you remember any of the game.

It's only afterwards that things get hazy. I've got an Über receipt and that's all my fond memories from the boozer in Sheffield to Sunday lunchtime. Mrs 24 claims there was evidence of an attempt to make the most unnecessary nightcap in history.