It wasn't that bad but it was up there. When people say "He knows where the goal is"...well Timmy doesn't. The goal is a shape-shifting quantum-leaping phantom as far as Timmy's concerned.

Fair enough. The entire team was :censored: so it's unfair to pick him out just because it went for a throw-in. So many passes from other players went just as awry, plus tackles, marking, headers and every other aspect of the game. We go again...

:censored:ing hell....actually been to a match have we?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:censored:ing hell....actually been to a match have we?

It's alright for you northern monkeys, living in your own filth just yards from the ground. It's not so easy for me to travel up there from Nunhead Towers to see your wretched living conditions and moral squalor. One finds as one gets older that one simply has no stomach for it.

It's alright for you northern monkeys, living in your own filth just yards from the ground. It's not so easy for me to travel up there from Nunhead Towers to see your wretched living conditions and moral squalor. One finds as one gets older that one simply has no stomach for it.

Next time you plan to visit give us fair warning and we will clean the place up a little for you, before you start drinking our fine Northern ales.

He looked handy tonight from the bench. Quick feet some nice touches and bit of pace making food runs into channels etc n

That's a great typo pal, and clearly what we've been missing this season. Building team spirit by getting the grub in.

• 2 weeks later...

Slammed shut last week.

No bother though cos we've got prolific marksmen Cassidy and Main to go to war with...

I wonder if Shez might throw youth team striker Rio Murray into the mix? I noticed he scored against Preston reserves the other day.

but Cassidy doesn't win balls in the air...

That is true up to now, but we don't have anybody else to play to our hoof ball style, and his mere presence as somebody big will hopefully distract defenders. Maybe he's learnt a bit from watching Holloway...

I wonder if anybody can explain the fact that we're the league's lowest scorers (granted, a couple of games in hand on Blackpool), yet when it comes to failed to score %, we've got the joint-8th best record.

So we score in most games, but we very rarely score more than one goal - 7 times out of our 38 matches.