• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For any German language experts, how we pronouncing his surname?

'Tealer' as described in this video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZTToU0Q3QE

He doesn't seem to like tracking back, but Shez doesn't want that anyway so could be a shrewd signing if he's been wrongly used by Burton,

Edited by BP1960

Looked at his wiki page and saw that he played for SV Tasmania 1973. That was the team me and my brother went to watch on holiday in Berlin a couple of years ago, because they were playing their penultimate league game of the season in the middle of June!

It was simply the most unique football game I've ever been too. 30C heat, barbeques in the ground, kick off delayed due to a kids 6-a-side competition over-running, ultra's in a 6th tier game, 4 euros to get in and past the hedges behind one of the goals was the Tempelhof park, former US Air Base during the Cold War. Football Hipster Paradise!

I can safely say that I never thought we would have a player link with them! This guy better become a cult hero, because a pre season tour to Berlin off the back of it would be too good to pass up! :wink:

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

Guest Stanley30

Looked at his wiki page and saw that he played for SV Tasmania 1973. That was the team me and my brother went to watch on holiday in Berlin a couple of years ago, because they were playing their penultimate league game of the season in the middle of June!

It was simply the most unique football game I've ever been too. 30C heat, barbeques in the ground, kick off delayed due to a kids 6-a-side competition over-running, ultra's in a 6th tier game, 4 euros to get in and past the hedges behind one of the goals was the Tempelhof park, former US Air Base during the Cold War. Football Hipster Paradise!

I can safely say that I never thought we would have a player link with them! This guy better become a cult hero, because a pre season tour to Berlin off the back of it would be too good to pass up! :wink:

This sounds amazing. Its like football paradise!