Bring others into play

Amadi-Holloway

Maybe he'll score one day

Amadi-Holloway

Or to the tune of Goodbye Kiss

"It was such a glaring miss...

I think he was pissed..."

To the tune of 'Ernie'

You can hear the groans abound as the balls launched out the ground, and the tremor in the pitch as his fists they duly pound, another chance blazed skywards, another sitter missed, yep Curtis Main's up front again no wonder I get pissed.

Now Curtis has a rival for his shots that go astray, a bloke from Wycombe's second team called Amadi-Holloway. Twelve games they've played between them and they've yet to find the net, but Philly bagged us seven and he'll score tonight I bet

Our strikers aren't producing, they just cannot score a goal, and with Philly and Rhys Murphy gone we're in a massive hole. But Shez will be our saviour, he's found a kraut to score, one single goal in twenty five is why we'll still be bottom four.

Just looking at what we need to get out of the drop zone tonight - a win by 3 goals. Thought I'd have a look at the last time we scored 3 goals... Gillingham away in October. Last time we scored 3 at home... nearly a year ago vs Rochdale. That's pretty depressing stuff. Fair play to the season ticket renewers!