Tareiq Holmes-Dennis

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to recall when Mills came to us he was held in high regard, or was that just because he was not Conner Brown.

My Dad has seen us play once in years, at Rotherham away, and he reckoned Mills was our best player by a distance (this was when he was on loan). We had a cracking defence at that time though.

His capitulation has been spectacular. Macaulay Culkin-esque. He seems to want to injure players more than get the ball in tackles most of the time. Not only that, his composure has deserted him. Wouldn't trust him to make a simple pass these days.

All these double barrel names!! I only knew 3 people with Double barrel names back in the 70s...Brigadier Lethbridge Stewart, Carol Bayer Sager and and Johnny Guitar Watson!

mdm_Ian_Storey-Moore015.jpg

I worked as a scout for Ian Storey Moore, I've nothing but praise for him.

You would think loan players might be a problem in a relegation scrap but Palmer Holloway and particularly Main gave there all on Tuesday. Navigating without an emergency loan window will require a good manager - fortunately Shez is better than good.

You would think loan players might be a problem in a relegation scrap but Palmer Holloway and particularly Main gave there all on Tuesday. Navigating without an emergency loan window will require a good manager - fortunately Shez is better than good.

The fact they'll all be looking for a club come May will have a lot to do with it.....personally I would take all 3 right now!