So...Burton next week.

Either we were superb or it's an anomaly they're top of the league. How poor must League 1 be for them to be well clear of third? I'd wager they'd pick up about 8 points in the Championship...

That Holmes-Dennis needs a right foot: almost conceded twice from his his inability to kick with his weak foot. Kelly superb, as was Dieng. Should've played against 10-men after that foul on Holloway with 20 minutes gone. Excellent point, all things considered though. Need 3 on Monday to back-up the good work.

Kelly superb? Must have been a different Kelly to the one I watched today!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't agree we th the comments about Jones, I thought he was our worst player today. I'd have subbed him and given Forte a go for the last 20

I was thinking the same but he appeared to pull his finger out a bit as game went on. I think that's part n parcel of his game tbh.

Kelly superb? Must have been a different Kelly to the one I watched today!

Made quite a few important tackles in what was generally a solid performance. Think it's time to accept his passing is gash. Was noticeable how often our midfield broke up play, as distinctly average as our forward play was.

I was thinking the same but he appeared to pull his finger out a bit as game went on. I think that's part n parcel of his game tbh.

I was cursing him after that free kick and in the first half for some of his distribution...he played too many poor hopeful balls. He seemed to be as frustrated as us though and picked it up second half without being outstanding.

He has definitely slipped back vs last year but I imagine a lot of that is a dip in confidence

Solid point against a very well organised side. We played well in spells but never looked like scoring. I thought Dieng, James Wilson And Holmes Dennis had very good games, whilst Jones and Brian Wilson were very poor.

Agree with all of that except for the Brian Wilson bit, who I thought had a decent game.

Solid point against a very well organised side. We played well in spells but never looked like scoring. I thought Dieng, James Wilson And Holmes Dennis had very good games, whilst Jones and Brian Wilson were very poor.

Holmes Dennis has no right foot and it almost cost us a couple of times, iirc

With that beauty of a left foot I will forgive him. Destined to play at a higher level-many purely left footed players have managed very well indeed

True. That Hector for Germany hasn't done badly for himself. That being said, it's very frustrating to watch at times.

Not been massively impressed by Holmes Dennis yet though.

Don't agree we th the comments about Jones, I thought he was our worst player today. I'd have subbed him and given Forte a go for the last 20

Totally agree with that .the only thing that made him look good second half was because he was so

:censored:e and disinterested in the first half.

He's been poor for weeks and needs dropping.

He's just gone :censored:e, the fact he is being praised for an average 30 minutes just about sums him up presently, last season you could count on one hand the poor games he had. I'm struggling to actually think of a game that he has been better than average for us this side of Christmas, it's a shame as he was the main man for me last season but unfortunately he's left that form way behind.