Latics havent played but its been a good day.

Its in our hands more than ever.

We are staying up.

We can stay above Donny with our two games in hand, they are on the worst run you could imagine and we can get the couple of points we need to get above Blackpool with 3 games in hand. I'm sure of it.

Looks so much better than it did before Shez turned up when we were 1 point off the bottom and 5 points from getting out of the bottom 4 with only 1 game in hand.

A point tomorrow would be a fantastic result KTF

Tomorrow is a freebie. A point would be incredible frankly.

Its the three home games following. I'm expecting at least 5 plonts which will go along way to ensuring safety.

Edited by kowenicki

At least it's in our own hands. A point would be good tomorrow, but we really need a win again Chesterfield to keep them in the mix. I'd actually play a weakened side tomorrow to keep as many of our key players as fresh as possible for the big game on Monday.

At least it's in our own hands. A point would be good tomorrow, but we really need a win again Chesterfield to keep them in the mix. I'd actually play a weakened side tomorrow to keep as many of our key players as fresh as possible for the big game on Monday.

Wonder if Clough will be tempted to play a weakened side, with them travelling to Millwall Monday..

No choice - Palmer can't play. No doubt that weakens the side

We never play badly on tele.

Leicester, Leeds, MK Dons, Liverpool, Everton, Preston, Mansfield.

Knowing Latics as I do, we're more likely to beat Burton and lose to Chesterfield than the other way around.

Knowing Latics as I do, we're more likely to beat Burton and lose to Chesterfield than the other way around.

This is an entirely different team to the ones who played in those fixtures...

Also, we hardly ever beat good teams on the road. Only times I can think in the past, say 5 years, are Swindon and Sheffield a few seasons ago...

Sheff Wednesday away a few years ago?!