• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning on the OS now about not travelling without tickets, with Fleetwood saying they'll only be selling to people with local addresses. Good job there are no maps or anything like on the internet, eh?

http://fleetwood.streetmapof.co.uk/w/

Plenty of kids at the shop near the ground last year. Sure one of them will gladly go and buy a ticket for the home end for a quid or two.

Love how they try to make out there'll be no chance of getting in ? sensible thing would be to send another 500 over and move their fans up to the next blocks in the side stand- like we had to do when burnley etc brought thousands and came in the paddock. It's not like they come anywhere near to filling the ground. They only get 2000

As its was only one per season ticket holder and its me and my mate going and he's not a season ticket holder we've had to revert to our 'carefully worked out in advance' backup plan devised for such emergencies such as a sell out. So I cant tell you where we'll be exactly but what I can say is that you can add +2 to the official away crowd figure.

28 standing

122 seats

On sale at 11.00 am tomorrow, limited to two per person.

Give season ticket holders one a piece and then give 2 two a person when there's only 150 left and and a scramble for them (essentially meaning 75 people who turn up leave happy). Beauties some time that lot. Sell one a person and then at least if you've not got out of bed and ready, it's your own fault. If I was 76th in the queue, I'd be well miffed. Edited by longtimeblue

Break you're journey up with advance singles and it's available fo £22.50.

Aye but then I'd have to be sure of making a connection after one or two too many sherbets! Especially as the cheapest train is, I think, 8 in the morning!

Edited by gbium