Fathers Day meal at BP

Tried booking for 4 and could not get through.

Just about to give up and book elsewhere when I phoned the clubs office instead and got through and booked saying lots still left.

Has any one else had problems.The lady at BP said they were having constant problems with on line bookings which she said are done through Ticket Master.

Jesus are we still going over this 'brass bank' sooner stand is paid off quicker we benefit!! It's not difficult.

You have no idea what the financial arrangements are other than vague statements.

The truth is that turnover for OEC only benefits OEC.

You also have no idea what the financial arrangements are specifically so don't act like you're in the know

Do you mean its better to remain convinced even though certain aspects of our club are dying?

I wouldnt condemn anyone for deciding that they will await proof before they pay money which they 'hope' eventually filters back to our club.

You have no idea what the financial arrangements are other than vague statements.

The truth is that turnover for OEC only benefits OEC.

The trust have confirmed what the brand Oldham athletic 2004 benefit from not guess work mate! Might help doing abit of research before blerting out with nonsense ?

Do you mean its better to remain convinced even though certain aspects of our club are dying?

I wouldnt condemn anyone for deciding that they will await proof before they pay money which they 'hope' eventually filters back to our club.

No, I mean it's better to not state something as if it's fact when you have as much of a clue as the next person