Scoreboard

Hate to be negative, but has anyone seen these in action? You can see how cheap they are already... the changeover from one ad to another is so hard to watch and not smooth in the slightest. 

Not it that I'm bothered in the slightest, just an observation 

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MAC0AFC said:

Hate to be negative, but has anyone seen these in action? You can see how cheap they are already... the changeover from one ad to another is so hard to watch and not smooth in the slightest. 

Not it that I'm bothered in the slightest, just an observation 

Looked okay to me on the This Week at Latics video?

Scoreboards looking good at the side of the pitch same we have to have the gates for health and safety in the middle but hey ho. Gives us the team lineups and advertising. Would be happy with a basic scoreboard now with just the scores on! 

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

As I said they would. 1 section used for score and time. Get your refunds. Scoreboard not required. 

So we have to initiate getting a refund? They should automatically wire it back to everyone if the money has no use anymore...

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Moan moan moan. 

Not really. I just want to know whether or not I should get my money back or not.

Still haven't got a clue 14 months on.

Bit ridiculous isn't it, don't you think?

1 minute ago, NewBlue said:

Not really. I just want to know whether or not I should get my money back or not.

Still haven't got a clue 14 months on.

Bit ridiculous isn't it, don't you think?

Just ask for it. We have a scoreboard. 

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Just ask for it. We have a scoreboard. 

Who owns it? Where does money from it go? Unless you know the answer to these questions you are frankly ignorant to suggest that the club have delivered on what people gave money for.

12 minutes ago, leeslover said:

Who owns it? Where does money from it go? Unless you know the answer to these questions you are frankly ignorant to suggest that the club have delivered on what people gave money for.

I frankly don't care what you of most other people here think. Frankly most people here are professionally negative.  Frankly, it's tedious. 

Guest davidshaw

Thought the perimeter advertising "things" looked v professional at today's game - a very good investment - and also nice to be able to keep an eye on the "clock" ticking away on left hand side of chaddy perimeter hoarding (doubled up as a match scoreboard). Well done to all concerned.

16 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I frankly don't care what you of most other people here think. Frankly most people here are professionally negative.  Frankly, it's tedious. 

Is it negativity?

I'm still hoping they use the money I gave them to benefit the club.

You're the one who's telling everybody to get a refund...

They do look good. But there are still questions that need answering, and I'm sure the trust will push to get them answered. Especially with a WUP in place

A) what was the deposit paid

B) how much in total are they going to cost over how long

C)maintenance costs

D) whats the potential revenue and for who (as there seems to a new business registered business at the clubs address)

E) confirmation that the scoreboard money is the club account and what will the club do next? If fans are they happy with this version what do they want to do with the money raised, Or the refund

I can confirm that the refund I originally asked for was going to be honoured, but I asked if I could have a credit towards a season ticket instead so this is being looked into for me.

They were very pretty hoardings.  Some of the fonts didn't work well but overall impressed.

But to imply putting the score in small print at the Chaddy End is remotely like the deluxe video screen that they launched the crowdfunding thing with is p a tad ridiculous.

24 minutes ago, underdog said:

They do look good. But there are still questions that need answering, and I'm sure the trust will push to get them answered. Especially with a WUP in place

A) what was the deposit paid

B) how much in total are they going to cost over how long

C)maintenance costs

D) whats the potential revenue and for who (as there seems to a new business registered business at the clubs address)

E) confirmation that the scoreboard money is the club account and what will the club do next? If fans are they happy with this version what do they want to do with the money raised, Or the refund

I can confirm that the refund I originally asked for was going to be honoured, but I asked if I could have a credit towards a season ticket instead so this is being looked into for me.

Only one question there is any of your business. 

Do do people not understand what a private limited company is?

If the club answers the other 3 questions then it is being generous. 

Edited by kowenicki

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Is the second biggest shareholder not entitled to information?

7 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Oh hello you wanna pull my chain again?

Personally no it's not...Trust hat on yes it is if it's an extra debt the club may not be able to afford, did I happen to mention the WUP again today...no...well guess what just have.

Edited by underdog

Looked great and very professional...already new review was clearly generated with them from Audi as they didn't previously have a advertising board as there a new company to oldham. Other companies on there could also be new but unsure. 

The beauty of them is that you can constantly sell advertising space as it's not dependant on getting boards made hung up around the ground and all that hassle. Very simple to run, set up and operate by anyone who has a good technical understanding! 

The club has had offered to give back scoreboard money, if you feel hard done by just get your money back, move on and put it towards a season ticket maybe?