....and so it begins again! No idea what to expect today, incredible that we will start the game with a completely new 11 from the April match!

Whatever happens I hope we get behind the boys and enjoy the day out...it's only football and I don't care about all the off field crap and moaning, I go to support Latics because it's my team...for better or for worse

Right, off to the Den....come on you Blues!!!!!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the media is predicting a tonking and Oldham to finish bottom this season.

Robbo needs to compile all this and show the lads - 46 cup finals, let's prove all the doubters wrong and sweat blood to secure more wins than draws and more draws than losses.

I'd love a draw today and would be ecstatic to snatch a win. I can't see it but it would be a massive two fingers to the red tops!

It's the parts at either end of the train that have me scratching my head. Are they all googling Surrey Quays?

Coach waiting for them at Euston? Plus one from BP to Piccadilly. Same coming back?

Edited by Bristolatic