• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is this a new approach at doing things or lack of funds for a hotel etc?

I'd rather go by train than coach when I can, get into 1st and the comfort is decent and you can go for a wander to stretch your legs better than a coach. It'll be on the photogs summary in the chron I can see it now .. the crazy Dutch man and whoever he can persuade to join in with the riff raff having a beer after netting to get 3 points back in cattle class!

now wouldn't that be a precedent to set for away trips? ha ha

Think Iain Dowie started this whilst at Palace (in recent times at least) his reasoning was that players can get up and move around a bit if required meaning its a better trip, whereas on a coach you are sat on a coach and have to sir their. Arsenal do it fairly regularly when travelling north it won't be the reason we get beat today.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Have any of you tried the drive south recently? As a regular on that treck I can tell you the motorways are hellish at the moment. A 2 hour jaunt in the train is a farrrrrrrr better plan.

Exactly - I've had the joy of that journey a couple of times over the last few weeks and a train journey is highly preferable. I managed a 6 and a 7 hour journey recently with only minor incidents causing delays!

Looks like a compact midfield with 2 sitters in Green and Fane plus perhaps Banks and Flynn playing wide but helping with tracking back.

Winchester not even in the squad is a big statement, if he is here by the end of the month it is litrally because knowone wants him.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Looks like a compact midfield with 2 sitters in Green and Fane plus perhaps Banks and Flynn playing wide but helping with tracking back.

Winchester not even in the squad is a big statement, if he is here by the end of the month it is litrally because knowone wants him.

Could be injured?