Bury tickets

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only found out today it was all ticket and no way can we now get down to BP and buy them.There must be lots of other Oldham fans who will turn up without tickets and have to go in the other stand . There will be seven of us for a start.

I only found out today it was all ticket and no way can we now get down to BP and buy them.There must be lots of other Oldham fans who will turn up without tickets and have to go in the other stand . There will be seven of us for a start.

You could probably get some delivered to the Bury ticket office from Latics if you rang up.

There's been trouble the last two times we've played there.

At risk of sounding like Arsene Wenger ____ what trouble?

Genuine question, I didn't see anything myself and I don't remember talking to anyone else about it.

Was it just a handbags job?

Last year I mean.

Edited by BFC1885

Couple of smoke bombs in the away end. Police waded in. Some were accused of being heavy handed. Someone threw a Fanta bottle. Think it was orange.

Fanta orange?

Outrageous!

FANTA LIMON! FANTA LIMON! !

I remember now, thanks.

Phoned ticket office. Picking up ticket in morning en route from Leeds. Got turned away couple of years back so not risking it again! And for gods sake lets trounce them for once!

Don't we Just, Last year where J Wilson missed a sitter and 2 minutes later they equalise. Typical

Really can see the Club contacting Bury/The police to try and make it POTD, tons of people openly saying they haven't got a ticket but will be going down and just paying in where they can.

I really haven't got a clue why it's all ticket for you lot!

If you're in the Cemy End that holds more than your allocation anyway, plus they normally give the East section of the Main Stand too? Think that equals around 2800? Baffling!

Apparently bolton w. are getting that but with allocated seating, so why not you?

Unless the feds have had a bigger than usual input?

I really haven't got a clue why it's all ticket for you lot!
If you're in the Cemy End that holds more than your allocation anyway, plus they normally give the East section of the Main Stand too? Think that equals around 2800? Baffling!
Apparently bolton w. are getting that but with allocated seating, so why not you?
Unless the feds have had a bigger than usual input?

I think the Police are all over this one because of trouble in recent years. But like you say and I've mentioned earlier, All together you can fit in around 2800 and we have sold about 1500 ish as of now so it's a bit daft really

Edited by aaronoafc