Bradford (A)

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using the Bank Holiday for an excuse for yesterdays attendance is laughable, last year August Bank Holiday we took around 2000 to Bury. Last week we only took 1600 to Gigg Lane the close proximity of a couple of local away games probably played a part but yesterday's turnout was piss poor we should be taking 1000 plus to Bradford every day of the week.

And?

Or just another sad attempt to project misery?

Using the Bank Holiday for an excuse for yesterdays attendance is laughable, last year August Bank Holiday we took around 2000 to Bury. Last week we only took 1600 to Gigg Lane the close proximity of a couple of local away games probably played a part but yesterday's turnout was piss poor we should be taking 1000 plus to Bradford every day of the week.

School holidays.3 aways in a week.

School uniform to be purchased. Great if you haven't got that problem.

I wouldn't go that far about Klok already, but I do fail to see what he's actually good at except set-pieces. Doesn't seem to have a forward drive, but then doesn't seem to be as defensive as we expected. Neat on the ball but never looks in games at all. Can't work him out.

Yesterday was the first game I've missed. While I'm not suggesting he's a world beater, in all the other games he regularly showed everything you're saying he doesn't have.....?

Who's been saying it for 5 years? He's had one full season under an excellent manager and he won player of the year...

He doesn't fit under our current defensive system clearly, but you should probably stop watching football if you think Klok is a better footballer, or Banks has proved to be more worthy of a place on the bench.

I'm one of Winchesters biggest fans but Banks is definitely more worthy of a place on the bench from what I've seen of him so far, for now....

????

Yesterday was the first game I've missed. While I'm not suggesting he's a world beater, in all the other games he regularly showed everything you're saying he doesn't have.....?

Yesterday was my second missed match, but in the rest I didn't note any of them qualities particularly...

Never appears to be in games from what I've seen, and looks well below Fane and Green

Yesterday was my second missed match, but in the rest I didn't note any of them qualities particularly...

Never appears to be in games from what I've seen, and looks well below Fane and Green

I agree he's not as good as Fane and Green but I like him and like what he brings to the side.

What exactly is that? I genuinely don't know what it is.

Work rate, hard tackling, gets forward well on occassion, can burst forward from midfield, can drift out wide and get a cross in, decent set piece delivery, clearly wants to score a few, passing is better than we've become accustomed to from our midfielders and usually in a forward direction...

Said it about Fane before: he's always on the wrong side of the opponent. Gave the referee a decision to be made, as pathetic as it was.

It's been coming.

Thats an accurate observation, he does need to learn to get on the right side of opponents and I imagine the coaching staff are working on that aspect.

Another insult from the Winiesta fan club-by the way Mike Jones won the player of the year that year, then went crap and is now playing in the 4th division.

Stop applying different criteria to different players. This debate was put to bed last season.

Either accept you were totally wrong or perhaps it should be you who ceases to watch football-such narrow minded arrogant crap!

What does it say about Danny Philliskirk with the division he's ended up in?

Still amazes me

We have just drawn away to a very good team - 2nd in the league

Could easily have been 2-0 up if we had the pen. Only conceded to a similarly unfair decision that gave them the penalty

Took a decent away following after 2 home matches and 2 local away matches

Yet we are apparently toying with relegation and have poor away support

Always look on the bleak side of life eh?

Work in progress yes, but progress is the operative word

And this!

If we can get ruthlessness into this team we're going to have a very good year. Just off the highlights reel from Motherwell I called McKay a ditherer he's worse in the flesh. I hope he's going to come good and whilst Erwin has the same amount of goals his all action style will see him bag sooner rather than later McKay looks very low on confidence but being on the edge of his own box and hardly breaking his neck to get forward as we broke (twice on Saturday) is not helping him. There's a reason why Wigan want rid and why they've given us an option to buy. If he got himself into the box more he'd have half a chance at the moment he'd be the first to be dropped. I'm trying to think of an effort where he's tested a keeper and I'm struggling.

As for Fane his game was nullified by Bradford going wide every time so his spoiling game was t given a chance however he should have pushed on more to exploit the space we had time and again on the break in that first half. He's still been a revelation

As for Clarke - a true warrior. More Gregan than Gerrard you could see the sick bastard was loving every minute of the second half Alamo, high fiving Connor Ripley laughing at the ref and winking at the crowd as he cleared yet another corner.

Think we're being harsh on Klok his ball in was a peach and he suffered like the others through lack of an outlet. If we'd had pace out wide in that first half I think we could have picked them off at will given how high a line they were playing and Marshall for his posesession was an accident waiting to happen had we the tools to take advantag he left the back door open time and again.

Overall I'm delighted at Robbo's Impact he has a squad all playing for the shirt I would have taken four points from August and to have 6 is a bonus. Time to kick on starting with the two home games....

Oh and the referee what a weapons grade bell end, similar to the self important prick we had against Walsall the other week I thought giving decisions for the sake of it but it's s long time since I've seen a crowd influence a referee to that extent - an absolute pussy of a man.

If we are blaming the service to the front men for lack of goals how would Danny have bagged a few already this season? He never really fashioned chances for himself and is no better player than either striker we have at the moment, I think a Main or an Holloway would fit in better with what SR is trying to build, pressing and defending from the front either would of been the perfect foil for Erwin, Mackay looks busy but is actually doing balls all most of the time.

As for Clarke - a true warrior. More Gregan than Gerrard you could see the sick bastard was loving every minute of the second half Alamo, high fiving Connor Ripley laughing at the ref and winking at the crowd as he cleared yet another corner.

Potential cult hero status. He plays the game in a way which you can't help but warm to him. Not only is he fantastic, but he has the air of Baxter and Harkins about him to me.

Well we will just have to manage without philistkirk

One goal in 5 career record, his goals didn't keep Blackpool up despite the forecasts of some on here.

Injured thise season after 12 mins

And let's face it he won't be missed for his tackling or winning challenges .

Well we will just have to manage without philistkirk

One goal in 5 career record, his goals didn't keep Blackpool up despite the forecasts of some on here. IT WAS A MINDLESS TRANSFER THE FORECAST WAS IT MIGHT HAVE COST US!

Injured thise season after 12 mins

And let's face it he won't be missed for his tackling or winning challenges .

Yet again you miss the pertinent point. He could score!