Bradford (A)

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it only me who thinks these things make it sound great?

It does sound great, but I wouldn't know cos someone hasn't let me out of the train station the two times we've been there. No need, apparently. Station bar's the best thing about the place, apparently.

Best pub to go near the station to watch the early kick off anyone?

The Queen right outside the station,the ginger goose a bit further down on the other side of the road. turn right out of the sation and there is a bowling place what shows football

It does sound great, but I wouldn't know cos someone hasn't let me out of the train station the two times we've been there. No need, apparently. Station bar's the best thing about the place, apparently.

No need to, "happen," to go there in purple Doc Martyns and a pink tee shirt with the Village People and a rainbow necklace either

a pink tee shirt with the Village People

Which was probably bought for me with money siphoned off from the Trust.

Anyway. We digress. The pub near the station'll be showing the match, it's ok so long as you don't want real ale.

One of my best ever away days for pubs a few years ago - decent bars, decent beer heading anti-clockwise from the station to the ground pre-match.

In the opposite direction post match - elderly karaoke singing lushes, Pakistani landlords with a penchant for calling blokes "love" and The Gays. Top day.

Edited by HarryBosch