Tommy Wright Bung Allegations

Once the media want there person they usually get what they want

The investigation goes back long before Allardyce got the England job. He just happens to have been caught up in it a few weeks after getting his 'dream job'. The silly bastard.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry missed where fifa changed the rules last year but just Google it u are correct ...it does state though it's being challenged in court as the ban may be illegal.

Yes I have rules at work and yes I can sit there and talk about breaking them and I also so can suggest how other people could break them or get round them but I won't get sacked or have to resign because I won't have actually broken any rules....I'll have just talked about it...like Sam.

I think you have to be in your job 12months to claim unfair dismissal. Once the media want there person they usually get what they want

Depends on the rule, but of course you could and people do all the time. I do think you should look at it in not just your job but many other lines if work and positions. In this case, he was talking about how to break the rules AMD profit to the tune of £400k. What's not to understand.

Im not saying the list is inaccurate but it stems from a spoof website with some ridiculous stories (try searching civil unrest mag). The names changed a number of times on its own article and it has now disappeared. Eric black only appeared on its list when the news broke online last night. I think Stan Collymore has been sucked in.

Granted, though I did not take the list from there, but what gives it some credence is the editor of the Telegraph commenting. Time will tell. This was to illustrate the enormity , which some are in denial about.

Sorry missed where fifa changed the rules last year but just Google it u are correct ...it does state though it's being challenged in court as the ban may be illegal.

Yes I have rules at work and yes I can sit there and talk about breaking them and I also so can suggest how other people could break them or get round them but I won't get sacked or have to resign because I won't have actually broken any rules....I'll have just talked about it...like Sam.

I think you have to be in your job 12months to claim unfair dismissal. Once the media want there person they usually get what they want

Also, think what would have happened if he or anyone had said no dice. Story ends. If there wasn't any corruption the story would end immediately, which it hasn't, it's opened a huge tin of worms.

Edited by singe

What happened to the politicians? Oh yeah, a few got slapped down and they all ended up getting a whopping pay rise...

I'm not saying the punishment was severe enough, but it was more than slapped wrist. But some got de-selected and lost their jobs. 149 left their post, by far the largest since those that had served 10 years during WW2. Four have gone to prison. The Speaker resigned. 6 other Cabinet Ministers resigned. It was pretty seismic, despite attempts were made to supress announcements..

As with this case, not everyone is so corrupt. They are not all at it.

We're about to find out that many senior football household names have been avoiding paying their taxes by receiving undeclared payments

Evidence from The Telegraph will be passed on to HRMC and they will be prosecuted.

The blame for this lies firmly with the recipients of the undeclared payments, simple as for me

With all the money swimming around the Football fraternity its a disgrace

Hopefully a few wont blight the whole of our national sport

We're about to find out that many senior football household names have been avoiding paying their taxes by receiving undeclared payments

Evidence from The Telegraph will be passed on to HRMC and they will be prosecuted.

The blame for this lies firmly with the recipients of the undeclared payments, simple as for me

HMRC do have a history though of doing deals. Hopefully public opinion will ensure that this is investigated fully

deyres42 post (today 08.57)

Football management accepting undeclared payments to deliberately avoid paying taxes is linked in some way to the current political climate !!

wtf :thumbsdown:

as in greedy, selfish bastards who milk the system to line their own pockets either through tax dodging, as allowed by the political system (non doms, multinationals avoiding corporation tax etc) or politicians abusing their expenses?

Well, maybe it's me, but i can see the link. A culture of greed and screw you, spreading from the top. Still, it really all started with that witch Thatcher.

Where ever there is money there will be corruption, be it in business, sport or political life it's human nature ( greed ), the higher up the grease pole the bigger the greed. There is so much money awash in the premiership one would expect that there is a few corrupt practices taking place, we won't be talking about 5 grand here.