Protest Group

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

I'm pretty much the devil at the moment on here you sir are fucking stupid

Stupid how. I went to Bristol on a Tuesday night.

I was going tomorrow. Now, we have no manager, sacked a manager that shouldn't have been sacked.

30 hours before the game.

Who's sorting the team for tomorrow?

It should be free entry. Give the fans something. Give the club a chance. Why would I pay £24 to see a team without a f*cking manager. The club needs to wake up.

18 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

BOYCOTT TOMORROW?

My club is selling its soul and I dont fucking like it.

If you like.  It would have been a terrible attendance tomorrow anyway.

I'll be going....  Looking forward to it, as I always do.  I support Oldham Athletic you see.  Not Sheridan, not Royle, not Ritchie and not Corney.....  Oldham Athletic.

The same people wanting Corney out now don't want him to sell to anyone other than someone they personally choose and vet.  He literally would never be able to win with you lot.  Entitled bunch. 

2 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

I was going tomorrow. Now, we have no manager, sacked a manager that shouldn't have been sacked.

It should be free entry. Give the fans something. Give the club a chance. Why would I pay £24 to see a team without a f*cking manager. The club needs to wake up.

I'm sure a tree hugger will be with you shortly too dispense medication

Edited by Andy Perimeter West

1 minute ago, oafcshuck said:

You've said you aren't going.  Fair enough, your choice.  You don't need to justify it.  We heard you the first time.

23 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

BOYCOTT TOMORROW?

My club is selling its soul and I dont fucking like it.

Why???

Because we'll let go a journeyman manager who just happens to be a playing legend for us?

Did you really have confidence in him turning things around with the set up he surrounded himself with?

Philliskirk will take over and work his short term miracles until a new manager takes over.

Just now, mikejh45 said:

Why???

Because we'll let go a journeyman manager who just happens to be a playing legend for us?

Did you really have confidence in him turning things around with the set up he surrounded himself with?

Philliskirk will take over and work his short term miracles until a new manager takes over.

I can honestly say 100% yes. The results have been so unlucky this season.

12 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Saturday was most definately NOT unlucky.

Saturday was tactically inept, both before and during the match including substitiutons

Should have won at Fleetwood. Walsall we were worth a point. We dominated the game against Shrewsbury.

Saturday, the result flattered them. Would he have been sacked if we'd lost 2-1? Who knows.

2 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Read some shit on here but you top that ten fold! 

2 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Should have won at Fleetwood. Walsall we were worth a point. We dominated the game against Shrewsbury.

Saturday, the result flattered them. Would he have been sacked if we'd lost 2-1? Who knows.

4 points from the last 48 available (including the last 3 games of last season).  4 points from 12 games.  No club would sit with that.

Nobody can say this is a knee jerk decision.  Clearly it is a mutual decision too.  The interview confirms that, he wouldn't do that interview if he felt hard done to.

Edited by kowenicki

Its all too late for protesting...  That ship sailed many many years ago I am afraid....

Some fans wouldn't hear a bad word said and posters like me where marginalised and abused....  Oh well, time to live with it now and hope he just goes....  Not sure what there is left to buy at this point ?

Edited by oafc0000

13 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

4 points from the last 48 available (including the last 3 games of last season).  4 points from 12 games.  No club would sit with that.

Nobody can say this is a knee jerk decision.  Clearly it is a mutual decision too.  The interview confirms that, he wouldn't do that interview if he felt hard done to.

Whilst i believe it to be mutual it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility to have a respectful interview in his settlement agreement

26 minutes ago, oafc0000 said:

Its all too late for protesting...  That ship sailed many many years ago I am afraid....

Some fans wouldn't hear a bad word said and posters like me where marginalised and abused....  Oh well, time to live with it now and hope he just goes....  Not sure what there is left to buy at this point ?

You are still a cock,not sure if i am abusing you or just stating a fact! guess  you will just have to live with it.

I think people are giving too much credit to some individuals Machiavellian abilities.  I seriously doubt Shez is the kind of man to agree to do a fake interview as part of a settlement. 

I also love how Chaddysmoker follows me around down voting me. He obviously hasn’t twigged that I’ve ignored him. I don’t see his posts. I won’t see his response to this either. Bliss. 

15 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I think people are giving too much credit to some individuals Machiavellian abilities.  I seriously doubt Shez is the kind of man to agree to do a fake interview as part of a settlement. 

I also love how Chaddysmoker follows me around down voting me. He obviously hasn’t twigged that I’ve ignored him. I don’t see his posts. I won’t see his response to this either. Bliss. 

Can you put me on ignore please, give me a bit of a break? :lol::wink: 

2 hours ago, oafc0000 said:

?*Were ?