The January Window

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do other clubs get linked with ex-players returning as much as we do? We're obsessed with it!!

A client who supports Bradford mentioned it to me yesterday. Said Morais was getting paid off as Bradford happy for him to get signed up in window (client is a club sponsor). That's just happened.

Reason he mentioned it me was that he was told yesterday too that he was returning to Oldham and he called me as I'm a fan.

A client who supports Bradford mentioned it to me yesterday. Said Morais was getting paid off as Bradford happy for him to get signed up in window (client is a club sponsor). That's just happened.

Reason he mentioned it me was that he was told yesterday too that he was returning to Oldham and he called me as I'm a fan.

Not saying you're wrong. Just seems as though the majority of players we're linked to in this window have played for us before. Then of course there's the Scott Vernon summer favourite!

Not saying you're wrong. Just seems as though the majority of players we're linked to in this window have played for us before. Then of course there's the Scott Vernon summer favourite!

Needed to speak to client again a few minutes ago - apparently Notts County interested in Morais too. Morals told him he'd love to go back to Oldham though as he lives in Harrogate so not far.

Is anyone parked outside BP or living across the road got their binoculars focussed onto the boardroom windows?

I'm busy for a few hours tonight so will be off here and social media. Could do with a signing or three before I'm away.

It's not like windows of the past when we have people reporting as they're at the gym or loitering outside or in Costa or in Nandos

Is anyone parked outside BP or living across the road got their binoculars focussed onto the boardroom windows?

I'm busy for a few hours tonight so will be off here and social media. Could do with a signing or three before I'm away.

It's not like windows of the past when we have people reporting as they're at the gym or loitering outside or in Costa or in Nandos

I'll be shopping in Tesco's.

When is the loan deadline? It's not usually the same day as transfer deadline.

Tonight is the deadline for all transfers. It changed this season that there is no loan window for lower league clubs outside of the normal transfer window.

Does the loan window reopen this season or is it shut altogether after today?

Free agents only after 11pm.

Is anyone parked outside BP or living across the road got their binoculars focussed onto the boardroom windows? I would have. Him back decent player

On my way home I pass the ground after cutting up past B and Q and the hospital to join Sheepfoot Lane and saw a tall lad with shaved head who was with a smartly dressed bloke walking back to his car looked a little bit like Curtis Main...

Just need Kelly and Jones back and we'll be safe as houses

Oops forgot Palmer.

Edited by astottie

On my way home I pass the ground after cutting up past B and Q and the hospital to join Sheepfoot Lane and saw a tall lad with shaved head who was with a smartly dressed bloke walking back to his car looked a little bit like Curtis Main...

Now then - don't get my hopes up.

Main was immense last year. Obviously no guarantee he can repeat it - but his ability to hold the ball up was second to none.

Albeit we'd still need a midfield that was brace enough to get out and support an attack.