Port Vale home ...goal feast?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He keeps picking Green and McKay, hence two of the major problems.

Green & Mckay - Located in SAWTELL (NSW): Barristers, Lawyers ...

https://www.aussieweb.com.au/business/green+_+mckay/1458058

View More Information on Green & Mckay. Green & ... Barristers, Lawyers &/or Solicitors. Green & Mckay. Address: 70 First Ave,. SAWTELL, NSW, 2452. Phone:.

Sounded like a law firm, and bugger me a google search proved me right. :coffee1:

There was hope last night with below zero temperatures forecast until noon tomorrow. Wishing for a frozen pitch is wrong but I would still go to the pub and my spirits would be lifted. 90 more minutes with two shoots on target and no goals does not appeal. I never thought I would say this but Connor Brown was more entertaining and certainly played his heart out.

Ripley

Wilson

Clarke

Dunne

McLaughlin

Fane

Banks

Flynn

Mckay

Osei

Ladapo

Is Erwin actually still at the club?? Only picked those strikers because they are all we have. Unless we chuck Glackin in there.

In my eyes Robinson has nothing to lose. Surely he can't survive another scoreless game??

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

Taking my little lad tomorrow. It'll only be his 2nd game, but we've got a 100 percent win record when he's been. Is this game part of the 15 pound offer or has it finished..?

Same with ours, but I'm frightened of taking him to this one, the crowd backlash if we perform as usual may scar him for life. He's too young for X certificate football.

With what we've got I'd start with

Ripley

Dummigan

Wilson

Clarke

Edmondson

Dunne

McLaughlin

Fane

Winchester

Flynn

Osei

I thought Osei was poor yesterday, nothing seemed to stick when he received the ball, having said that I think the lad deserves a run in the team, he has a physical presence about him and even scoring 1 would do wonders for his confidence.