Port Vale home ...goal feast?

Do you have to buy the £15 ticket beforehand or can you pay this on the gate, took my eldest to Fleetwood yesterday and even though he said to me "I dont know how you watch this every week" I am hoping to drag him along tomorrow.

£15 online today.

£20 on the gate or at the ticket office tomorrow.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought so too, although his distribution is woeful.

He is still making those low scratchy clearances, surely the coach can see this and must have told him by now to clear the ball with lots of height as far as he can. We are not in a position for niceties.

Then again I think this coach sees little of what's happening on the field.

Edited by BP1960

What are the chances of this being off, do we reckon? Dropping down below 0 tonight, and only peaking at 2 degrees tomorrow...

-1 around 8 and 9am, assuming the frost covers are on there's no reason to doubt it wont be played. You can live in hope though someone steals the frost covers.

Bet no goalscorer in the first goal betting if your tempted by 0-0.

If there's an own goal like yesterday you'd have won with a no goalscorer bet but would of lost if you'd have stated 0-0.

Generally it's the same odds for both bets, Bury and Fleetwood away would both have been winning no goalscorer bets even though both finished 1-0.

Wasn't going to go again this season but have managed to bribe one son his friend and my mate to endure 90 minutes of sheer hell sandwiched between a 750 mile round trip.

If it's a late call off we'll just count our blessings

3-5-2 i reckon, Croft and Mclaughlin at wing backs. Not sure about that, wing backs have to put a real shift in, Croft will do that but only for an hour, Mclaughlins work rate is not the best either i would say. At least Green has been dropped though.