Port Vale home ...goal feast?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-5-2 working quite well so far, we've been the better team. 1st thing i'll say though is port vale are truly dreadful. Fane is having a good game, made some great driving runs, all the players are putting a shift in, its still not great to watch but an improvement on recent home games. Osei (could also have been Ladapo) should have scored, hit the post, I was expecting the flag to go up but it didn't and a decent striker would have scored. Their keeper also made a decent save, and Ripley made a great save from edge of box. 2nd half and hopefully carry on, can't imagine Vale will be that bad though. Its a must win this for me, 2 poor teams, lets get a sneaky 1-0. Finally the refs a plonker, for both teams.

Thought Osei was man of the match, great effort from the young lad and really put himself about.

He was really impressive but I thought Croft was mom.he was immense as he usually is but so was his performance today.

Sorry bloody phone and bumpy road.

Edited by astottie

He was really impressive but I thought Croft was mom.he was immense as he usually is but so was his performance today.

Sorry bloody phone and bumpy road.

Croft did well when moved to central midfield, thought McLaughlin was poor though.