Provisional Meeting Date with Chairman/Chief Exec - 24th Jan

Guest nonaenever

Stevie - probably via the club's filming facilities and be on "freeview" (similar to Shez's interview). The 7 of us pre-meeting tomorrow can chat this through - both Simon Corney and Mark Moisley have got back to us - the 24th is still looking favourable for this - the Chairman will confirm for definite shortly.

Great stuff.

I do hope the radiator is available too :grin:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nonaenever

Requested a calor gas type of heater in the room - that has been agreed - as long as we bring the bottle of gas down to go in it - and apparently only gas bottles bought from Brass Gas Limited will fit the heater :coffee1:

Requested a calor gas type of heater in the room - that has been agreed - as long as we bring the bottle of gas down to go in it - and apparently only gas bottles bought from Brass Gas Limited will fit the heater :coffee1:

I can't upboat any more today, so, here is :chubb:

Maybe you should all wear fleeces too... :wink:

Edited by singe

Is that a Brass Bank subsidiary? :unsure:

Guest nonaenever

How did the meeting go yesterday guys?

Meeting was excellent. A really nice group of people with a good mix of younger and older fans. Good, sensible discussion and all set now for the 24th - a big thank you as everyone who promised to turn up did.

Guest nonaenever

Still awaiting final confirmation re. this going ahead on 24th. All the vibes are good and they have emailed to say this date is still intended. However, I appreciate it's v busy on all fronts at the club at the moment so patiently awaiting the final confirmation of time etc. - will then contact the other 7 fans who are coming along to ask the questions.

In the meantime, let's sing them to victory at Shrewsbury and then drag wives, girlfriends (but keep them apart!) and hangers on down to BP on Tuesday to pack the place out!

Still awaiting final confirmation re. this going ahead on 24th. All the vibes are good and they have emailed to say this date is still intended. However, I appreciate it's v busy on all fronts at the club at the moment so patiently awaiting the final confirmation of time etc. - will then contact the other 7 fans who are coming along to ask the questions.

In the meantime, let's sing them to victory at Shrewsbury and then drag wives, girlfriends (but keep them apart!) and hangers on down to BP on Tuesday to pack the place out!

Any news on the live stream?

Guest nonaenever

Any news on the live stream?

Await details of the filming - it will be done via the club's facilities - and presumably, will then be available to view via the website on freeview

To qualify - we will have circa 20 questions to ask on the day (and clearly, further questions will arise from some answers). Oh, and that's it from me now - I`m just going to get on with it at the pre-meet with the attending fans and on the day itself, so I won't be answering anything else on here - honestly don't have the time - and am going scatty repeating some things. I`ll just keep in touch with the attendees now - hope you understand.

Thank you for all the work you're doing on this. Much appreciated.

Guest nonaenever

Still not had final confirmation of this i.e. time and venue on Tuesday. Have sent 2 chasing emails as it is getting late to sort the fine detail and I am working away in West Mids until late tomorrow. I'm in touch with the 7 other attending fans via text/phone - everyone is primed to attend as soon as we get the final confirmation.

Still not had final confirmation of this i.e. time and venue on Tuesday. Have sent 2 chasing emails as it is getting late to sort the fine detail and I am working away in West Mids until late tomorrow. I'm in touch with the 7 other attending fans via text/phone - everyone is primed to attend as soon as we get the final confirmation.

SC should have given you his mobile number.