Provisional Meeting Date with Chairman/Chief Exec - 24th Jan

Guest nonaenever

Guest nonaenever

SC should have given you his mobile number.

He has - but it costs a fortune ringing the U.S. from a mobile - he does always answer emails to be fair (which show up on his smart phone) - it's exceedingly busy at the moment down at BP, hence the patience - hopefully, everything will turn out fine.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has - but it costs a fortune ringing the U.S. from a mobile - he does always answer emails to be fair (which show up on his smart phone) - it's exceedingly busy at the moment down at BP, hence the patience - hopefully, everything will turn out fine.

You should both install What's App on your mobiles it's free to phone, make video calls, send photos and text internationally by using wifi.

Edited by BP1960

You'd hope that (if I'm right Corney is in the communications business) he'd have clocked onto WhatsApp by now...

The same could apply to some football managers and coaches who you would think would know how goals are created.

You'd hope that (if I'm right Corney is in the communications business) he'd have clocked onto WhatsApp by now...

He uses Whatsapp remember Bob Issacs in the summer urging everyone to boycott the club join the protest group then moaning that Corney had blocked him on Whatsapp

Guest nonaenever

Update:

The Chairman has said he is v busy trying to get a couple more players in quickly (which is great!) but he does not want to let us down - so this is going ahead tomorrow - the 8 of us are meeting him at the ground late afternoon - I don't have any more details (filming format etc.) so we'll just crack on and hopefully make a success of this - thanks to all for their patience.

P.S. I`m the technophobe re WhatsApp etc. not the Chairman - I`ve still got a 10 year old Nokia!

Guest nonaenever

Great to see you again last Saturday night, after all these years.

All the best for the meeting Tuesday.

As ever, - the voice of reason, - keep up the good work :applause1:

Hope to see you next Saturday v Bradford

Thank you and lovely seeing you again - was a really good night and I`ll definitely catch you at the Bradford game - the missus, step daughter and I ended up in Oldham town centre after Royton - dancing until 3.30am! I must have been v drunk :drinking45:

Update:

The Chairman has said he is v busy trying to get a couple more players in quickly (which is great!) but he does not want to let us down - so this is going ahead tomorrow - the 8 of us are meeting him at the ground late afternoon - I don't have any more details (filming format etc.) so we'll just crack on and hopefully make a success of this - thanks to all for their patience.

P.S. I`m the technophobe re WhatsApp etc. not the Chairman - I`ve still got a 10 year old Nokia!

Ask SC to show you what's app, you never know he might give you a new smartphone.

Edited by BP1960

Update:

Late in the day I know but - as the father of a 7 year old girl I've been booking Little Mix tickets today. (No, YOU :censored: off!)

Aswell as selling out the Arena and similar venues up and down the country and worldwide they're also playing Prenton Park and various rugby grounds like Colwyn Bay and Gloucester.

Why aren't we using BP for music events every summer? Why & how are smaller football and rugby clubs staging events like this but not us? We're far better situated too...

Edited by HarryBosch

Late in the day I know but - as the father of a 7 year old girl I've been booking Little Mix tickets today. (No, YOU :censored: off!)

I would have to say that is the best 'LOL' I have had on this board. Which one of them is your favourite by the way?

Aswell as selling out the Arena and similar venues up and down the country and worldwide they're also playing Prenton Park and various rugby grounds like Colwyn Bay and Gloucester.

Why aren't we using BP for music events every summer? Why & how are smaller football and rugby clubs staging events like this but not us? We're far better situated too...

Pretty sure it was when nearly went under during the Moore summer they wanted a to use BP for a concert & was mentioned a few years back but been unable to get a license that was the problem.

Good luck and thanks to all involved in the meeting today.

I hope people's expectations are realistic - we probably won't hear what we want to hear.

But we have - in a relatively short space of time - got this unique opportunity sorted.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes and what we learn.