Notes from Fans' Meeting with Chairman et al 24/1/2017

Guest nonaenever

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrongly, the 3 Companies do not even have common owners.

Whilst I don't disagree that there are different owners - for me our "club" is the combination of the three entities. And given the interaction between the three organisations, they for me are intrinsically linked to each other for their survival.

Also, aren't the owners of the three predominantly TTA in various combinations?

I sit on a board of a company with 10 subsidiary companies, and the make up of the individual subsidiary boards are a mixture of different members of the main board - plus a few extras from other organisations that are appropriate to that specific company.

I may be wrong, but I didn't see anything suspicious about the ownership of the different companies.

In fact, where there is a contractual relationship between 2 companies that have an extremely close connection, it's good practice to have different people on the boards to ensure people can carry out director duties without conflict.

Whilst I don't disagree that there are different owners

Also, aren't the owners of the three predominantly TTA in various combinations?

No not anymore.

I sit on a board of a company with 10 subsidiary companies, and the make up of the individual subsidiary boards are a mixture of different members of the main board - plus a few extras from other organisations that are appropriate to that specific company.

There is obviously nothing wrong with different board members for different Companies.

We have 3 different Companies, 1 with totally different board members AND different owner(s.)

I may be wrong, but I didn't see anything suspicious about the ownership of the different companies.

A month ago, I would have agreed but not after recent changes

Are you Simon? ....they all emanate from the same source.What a smoke screen you are

creating.We need Mr Keegan on your case lol.

Oh dear. You have dipped your toe into waters that only certain posters are allowed to discuss with any certain knowledge-any other perspective is dismissed.

What they have achieved with this knowledge only they seem to know how useful it is but they like to preen themselves with the latest update from Companies House.

So far it has not made any difference to either the ownership or the sale of the club.

Funny, it is the second time in 2 days that one of the posters has been compared to Simon.

Oh dear. You have dipped your toe into waters that only certain posters are allowed to discuss with any certain knowledge-any other perspective is dismissed.

What they have achieved with this knowledge only they seem to know how useful it is but they like to preen themselves with the latest update from Companies House.

So far it has not made any difference to either the ownership or the sale of the club.

Funny, it is the second time in 2 days that one of the posters has been compared to Simon.

I think that the lol gave a rather large clue! You OK sight screen?

Edited by ChaddySmoker

No not anymore.

There is obviously nothing wrong with different board members for different Companies.

We have 3 different Companies, 1 with totally different board members AND different owner(s.)

A month ago, I would have agreed but not after recent changes

Missed the subtleties of this.

What has happened?

Missed the subtleties of this.

What has happened?

Whilst it has been common knowledge that Brassbank is owned by 2 Amigos from the US and that OAFC 2004 Ltd is 100% owned and run by Corney,

Oldham Event Centre seemed to be a link between the 2 in respect of ownership and directorships.

OEC Ltd seems now to be exactly as Brassbank since 30th March 2016.

Whilst it has been common knowledge that Brassbank is owned by 2 Amigos from the US and that OAFC 2004 Ltd is 100% owned and run by Corney,

Oldham Event Centre seemed to be a link between the 2 in respect of ownership and directorships.

You've omitted to mention the Trust's 3%, which allows the fans the opportunity to have a representative at the club's board meetings. That is, when the representative is invited to be there at the time such meetings get underway.

You've omitted to mention the Trust's 3%, which allows the fans the opportunity to have a representative at the club's board meetings. That is, WHEN the representative is invited to be there at the time such meetings get underway.

I did realise that whilst typing but was trying to be concise and the 3% are non voting shares so I treated them as others do-somewhat irrelevant!

Whilst on the subject I have been quite surprised that the Trust have been silent whilst others are talking about forming a new supporters group

Edited by ChaddySmoker

In your humble opinion, on a scale of 1-10, how highly should we be alarmed by this?

I have been quite surprised that the Trust have been silent whilst others are talking about forming a new supporters group

Nope. NNN has met with 2 representatives of the Trust and reported back that that they are fine and supportive of what he is doing. Didn't think it needed any more than that?

Wasnt aware of that. Thank you.

Think you may have been..."incommunicado for a few days..cough, cough". Think it was about the time volunteers were asked to met corney in the original thread. Welli think it was you...hmmm

Edited by underdog

• 2 weeks later...

No point, didn't the instigator or leader of the group clearly state they wouldn't report back on here? Due to some adverse comments.

I hope that isn't the case.

Cannot please all the the people, but I'd hope that there was enough positive comments to show it was worthwhile.