Notes from Fans' Meeting with Chairman et al 24/1/2017

Guest nonaenever

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the 'notes from the meeting' on the 24th Jan posted as the start of this thread was the most comprehensive information regarding the running of our Club that I have ever seen

It was also the first of more such meetings was my understanding

I thought the 'notes from the meeting' on the 24th Jan posted as the start of this thread was the most comprehensive information regarding the running of our Club that I have ever seen

It was also the first of more such meetings was my understanding

NNN did post something about more meetings which was promising.

There was also a post somewhere which seemed a bit miffed about something and suggested he might not bother. I took it as a short term emotional nothing and assume the meeting will be repeated one way or the other.

Hopefully he's thick skinned enough to take on board all views.

Well for me, NNN and the other Supporters who attended the meeting did a great job of obtaining the information they did about the Club and to be honest I thought fair play to the Club for providing the information and allowing it to be published on OWTB

Gave a clearer picture of the financial position of our Club

Said he wasn't going to post on here anymore and who can blame him?

Tried doing something to get answers for the fans then just got a load of :censored: off little wankers who didn't even go

You went didn't you?

:hooked:

Listen pal, you stick to posting stuff that makes you think you're above everyone else both educationally and morally.

You're no better than anyone else regardless of what you might think.

Your :censored: stinks the same as everyone elses

At times you dont actually help yourself

Edited by ChaddySmoker

Listen pal, you stick to posting stuff that makes you think you're above everyone else both educationally and morally.

You're no better than anyone else regardless of what you might think.

Your :censored: stinks the same as everyone elses

At least mine has an apostrophe.

Well for me, NNN and the other Supporters who attended the meeting did a great job of obtaining the information they did about the Club and to be honest I thought fair play to the Club for providing the information and allowing it to be published on OWTB

Gave a clearer picture of the financial position of our Club

Really?

Jeez, no wonder they've gotten away with asset stripping us.

Only on Twitter at the moment, but apparently we've had another winding up order? Anyone else heard anything?

Regarding the meeting, I was one of the ones who attended. I felt we only really scratched the surface due to the time constraints and even though we got a lot out of it, another meeting is definitely required sooner rather than later.

I thought you'd said that you would attend?

Whatever your viewpoint, to say you'd attend and then not do so makes it a bit hypocritical to call others who didn't attend.

I had to go Scotland for work.

It doesn't make me hypocritical. The ones I've called are the ones who complain about the club and how the meeting was structured yet didn't go themselves

Monty Burns

You will not find a single comment in which I have applauded or criticised the years of ownership under our current owners

I have however, complimented that NNN and our fellow Supporters meeting with the Club, gave clarity regarding how the Club is funded and how it is performing financially.

Furthermore, the meeting confirmed not only the specific interests of Brass Bank Ltd (Land Ownership and The North Stand) and The Oldham Event Centre Ltd (Non Match Day revenue) but additionally historical investment from Brass Bank Ltd as c£22m.

Ownership of these Companies is of course available from Companies House but the meeting notes recorded financial information that is not easily extracted from statutory records.

In short, my opinion at this time is that we are most certainly better advised than before the meeting took place

Only on Twitter at the moment, but apparently we've had another winding up order? Anyone else heard anything?

Regarding the meeting, I was one of the ones who attended. I felt we only really scratched the surface due to the time constraints and even though we got a lot out of it, another meeting is definitely required sooner rather than later.

I'd rather have 3 points tomorrow

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court-lists/list-companies-winding-up

Not on the list so doubt it.