Milton Keynes FC

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unusual us going there in not too a disimilar situation. Never been there expecting anything but the worse - with good reason (watched 4 of their 7 from that hotel bar a couple of years ago).

Their form and position, we should be looking for the win. Just by virtue of the fact it's them though, a point would be a top result.

Unusual us going there in not too a disimilar situation. Never been there expecting anything but the worse - with good reason (watched 4 of their 7 from that hotel bar a couple of years ago).

Their form and position, we should be looking for the win. Just by virtue of the fact it's them though, a point would be a top result.

Agree. A point would take us out of the bottom four too.

if memory serves the last time Shez was there as Oldham manager it was the weeks of the trip to the dogs and we got thumped 5 or 6-2 after taking the lead through Hiughes, his services as Oldham manager were no longer needed a few days later.

Our record at Stadiuk:MK

March 2009 L2-6

April 2010 D0-0

February 2011 D0-0 (Taylor/Jones handbags)

February 2012 L0-5

August 2012 L0-2

February 2014 L1-2

December 2014 L0-7

Can't wait...

Two games at National Hockey Stadium

April 2005 D1-1

January 2006 W1-0

Be interesting to see which formation he opts for tomorrow. With Gerrard suspended for this game, will he stick with the defence that ended the game at Chesterfield or will he go for 3 at the back?

3-4-2-1

Ripley

Wilson - Clarke - Edmundson

McLaughlin - Fane - Green - Hunt

O'Neill - Taylor

Holloway

4-1-4-1

Ripley

McLaughlin - Wilson - Clarke - Hunt

Fane

Taylor - O'Neill - Green - Flynn

Holloway

Attended both at the hockey stadium and was always optimistic, until I then attended 6-2, 5-0, 7-0 in my next 3 visits. I will never go there again. Soulless stadium, cinema seats, and no good boozer for miles. Even though we won on Saturday, I am still not very optimistic about a result there.

That said I have just whacked £20 on us at 7/2 on Bet365!!

Attended both at the hockey stadium and was always optimistic, until I then attended 6-2, 5-0, 7-0 in my next 3 visits. I will never go there again. Soulless stadium, cinema seats, and no good boozer for miles. Even though we won on Saturday, I am still not very optimistic about a result there.

That said I have just whacked £20 on us at 7/2 on Bet365!!

Had us to draw or win at 3/4 as part of 5 fold

From the Chesterfield highlights it looked like McLaughlin and Holloway linked up with some success on a few occasions. Do we think Shez sees it as a serious partnership or is it stopgap while he finds a free agent striker?

Definite stopgap

Yeh Holloway limped off Sat and didn't look great.

Ref thought it was time wasting & booked him !!!!

Idiot.

Hope I'm wrong but I fear injuries could prove to be a big problem for us and Holloway....after doing an ankle, ironically against Chesterfield, he didn't see last season out here, was injured early doors at his new club Fleetwood and missed a chunk of this season and it looks like he's out again.

I feel our survival hopes will depend heavily on his availability to play in the majority of our games and we haven't got Main this season to cover his absence!