Millwall at home

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We seemed to struggle after the subs. Flynn was average, Ngoo was poor and Fane was pretty average. Everyone put a good shift in though. Thought Taylor played well along with Clarke, O Neill, Wilson, Holloway and Obedeyi. Green was ok. Banks got stuck in. Ripley is outstanding. Hunt played well. Enjoyed todays match despite the weather.

Good point on Hunt...looks like a real gem. Although he looks lightweight he doesn't play like that at all. On another he would have been MoM

Fella in front of me said obedeyi was crap and useless when he came off... Actually thought he'd had a half decent game... Nice to see a striker run at a defence.

Good point on Hunt...looks like a real gem. Although he looks lightweight he doesn't play like that at all. On another he would have been MoM

Fella in front of me said obedeyi was crap and useless when he came off... Actually thought he'd had a half decent game... Nice to see a striker run at a defence.

He was the only one who had the confidence to have a shot!

Obedeyi was pretty decent to say he doesn't get much game time. He just needs a bit of work on finishing. Better than Erwin. I would like to see him start more. I think Hunt is pretty decent. Sheridans january signings are doing well for us. Ngoo had a poor game though. Really rated Taylor today.

Like a few have said unusually for Lord Shez he got his changes wrong today.

Obadeyi had offered a threat with his pace and allowed us to mix the play with Holloway showing in the pockets in front of the centre halves.

When we lost both we lost our way.

That said we were terrific for an hour and passed the ball really well on a tough surface.

Great point gained and full marks to both sets of players for a great game in the conditions. We couldn't even complain about the pens in truth...

Edited by whitey1980

Well we could complain about the decision which led up to the free kick for the second one. It looked like a free kick to us rather than them...

Fair enough.

From the Rochdale Rd end it looked like their wide player was there first and was clipped but I can accept others were much closer.

Thought the referee (who I have no time for) was ok in the main. However the foul he gave against Ngoo was simply a shocker with 10 to go.

Edited by whitey1980

I was right in line with it (the free kick which led to the 2nd pen) and it looked harsh, especially in the last seconds of a game. The Ngoo one looked like he was penalised for shielding the ball which is a new one on me....

Ngoo turned his man, was grabbed both before and during the turn before being physically pulled off the ball.

Crazy decision!

Clarke cleared one off the line again today, the man is immense, can i say Brian Wilson hardly put a foot wrong again today. Makes it all the more baffling that Robinson hardly played him.

Wilson was very good today, up against a giant and stuck like glue to him.

Brian Wilson has been a steady, reliable, dependable player in both of Shez's spells at the club. Which like you say it makes it more baffling considering that Darren Kelly tried to bin him off and Robinson rarely played him. Wilson apart, it's been great to go to games since Sheridan came back and see players putting a shift in and giving their all.

I forgot about Clarke having the indignity of literally having his shorts pulled down and his black budgie smugglers on show.

He was not amused and I loved the way he still waddled off without pulling them up to carry on marking their player.

Brilliant

I forgot about Clarke having the indignity of literally having his shorts pulled down and his black budgie smugglers on show.

He was not amused and I loved the way he still waddled off without pulling them up to carry on marking their player.

Brilliant

It anyone was going to notice that it would be you

Give Ripley player of the season now!

Remember when we wanted shut of Wilson? As handy at centre half as he is a full back.

Clarke brilliant as per..

Taylor was ment to be part of a front 3, looked more like a classic wide man to me

Thought we was the better side overall will take a point of a side pushing for promotion but that could of been three

Fella in front of you is an idiot.