Millwall at home

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clean sheets are no good for us now.....

Don't be such a tool. A clean sheet against Millwall, with the form they are in, is enough. A point against Millwall is enough. Miserable sod. Millwall... who have conceded 1 goal in the last 11 league games!

Edited by kowenicki

I thought we were done for at the first pen but Ripley saved our bacon.

I was convinced we were done for with the second and Ripley saved us again and then pulled off another save to make sure we took the point.

Not a great game, we played it on the deck for some reason but it worked, the midfield had space to run into as they stood off us, all in all a strange game but I would have bitten your hand off for a point at 3pm, at full time I am delighted with a point and for being there when Ripley did that!

As good as Clarke has been, Ripley has just ran away with the player of the season award.

Clarke cleared one off the line again today, the man is immense, can i say Brian Wilson hardly put a foot wrong again today. Makes it all the more baffling that Robinson hardly played him.

Edited by disjointed

Clarke cleared one off the line again today, the man is immense, can i say Brian Wilson hardly put a foot wrong again today. Makes it all the more baffling that Robinson hardly played him.

I know I've been on about Gerrard but the only reason I'd bring him back would be to free McLaughlin up.

Wilson at right back the next game with McLaughlin taking the place of the dissapointing Taylor.

I wasn't looking forward to this match and would have taken a draw beforehand.

Lack of goal action is a concern I think only on shot on target, but we looked better, played better and had some width about us too.

Good job boundary park is near a hospital as I don't think my ticker can take much more of all this comotion near 90 mins and beyond. how bloody lucky are we as it looked liked the penalty shouts were just. Gotta love that boy Ripley, if he does not go onto better things/england cap then there is something amiss in the world.

Phew vino in hand happy days

Don't be such a tool. A clean sheet against Millwall, with the form they are in, is enough. A point against Millwall is enough. Miserable sod. Millwall... who have conceded 1 goal in the last 11 league games!

Wooooaaaahhh!

Calm down I'm surprised you didn't detect the irony in that statement.

Our Goalkeeper has been worth 20 points to us this season and deserves the praise he gets. It amazed me in January when their was talk of him going people were coming out with such balderdash that we didn't need clean sheets. It was second most stupid statement of the month behind throw the kids in we are down now.

Onto today. In the circumstances that feels like a win for a large part of today it felt like we were the better side against a side that turned over the premiership champions last week.

Abit dissapointing towards the end Sheridan said as much on Radio Manchester we lost abit of control in the last 15. But overall everyone played well. I thought Banks had another improved performance. Chris Taylor looked to have his best game since his return Wilson and Clarke had were their usual steady selves, and Hunt at left back continues to impress. Ripley what can we say just ridiculously good. We've git someone that good in net all it takes is one person to put the ball in the net each game and he's good enough to keep a team out.

Still improvement needed in the final third but that's a point gained

Wooooaaaahhh!

Calm down I'm surprised you didn't detect the irony in that statement.

Our Goalkeeper has been worth 20 points to us this season and deserves the praise he gets. It amazed me in January when their was talk of him going people were coming out with such balderdash that we didn't need clean sheets. It was second most stupid statement of the month behind throw the kids in we are down now.

Onto today. In the circumstances that feels like a win for a large part of today it felt like we were the better side against a side that turned over the premiership champions last week.

Abit dissapointing towards the end Sheridan said as much on Radio Manchester we lost abit of control in the last 15. But overall everyone played well. I thought Banks had another improved performance. Chris Taylor looked to have his best game since his return Wilson and Clarke had were their usual steady selves, and Hunt at left back continues to impress. Ripley what can we say just ridiculously good. We've git someone that good in net all it takes is one person to put the ball in the net each game and he's good enough to keep a team out.

Still improvement needed in the final third but that's a point gained

In that case. Apologies.