Trialist - Number 17

6 minutes ago, wilsonjunior said:

Trialist 17 now 14 - tidy player - feels

like he will create something everytime he's on the ball! Shame he's just a little short 

6 minutes ago, wilsonjunior said:

Trialist 17 now 14 - tidy player - feels

like he will create something everytime he's on the ball! Shame he's just a little short 

Raheem Sterling isn't exactly tall, but causes loads of problems.

14 minutes ago, wilsonjunior said:

i like him, but I can't see Sheridan taking him on

I don't know he caused a lot of problems on the left flank, an area where we are short of players 

Edited by BP1960

14 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

Worth a short term deal at least.

He's lively, looks to get forward and can beat a man.

Come on Shez...sign him up.

I had the same thoughts when Fane played in pre season games.

14 nee 17 went very quiet after he let the side down with poor defensive awareness leading to the only goal of the match.  That it seems is his problem other than the obvious which is that league one opponents will bully him out of the game.  Not big enough not strong enough and doesn't know when to pass the ball.

We have as was demonstrated last night a much better player in Mason Fawns.

27 minutes ago, Hands on said:

14 nee 17 went very quiet after he let the side down with poor defensive awareness leading to the only goal of the match.  That it seems is his problem other than the obvious which is that league one opponents will bully him out of the game.  Not big enough not strong enough and doesn't know when to pass the ball.

We have as was demonstrated last night a much better player in Mason Fawns.

Went quiet because he didn't get the ball. Why will he get bullied? Quick, has skill, played some great passes, can ride a tackle and stay on his feet. Think you watched a different player to everyone else

Not really he was poor defensively, and was to short, would get bullied, though he is quick and does have skill, and did play some good passes! He did also not play a few passes when he should instead trying to do flicks which never came off! Just another lad who thinks he's neymar to me, and not someone we're going to need in another relegation battle if we want to be realistic. 

16 minutes ago, wilsonjunior said:

Not really he was poor defensively, and was to short, would get bullied, though he is quick and does have skill, and did play some good passes! He did also not play a few passes when he should instead trying to do flicks which never came off! Just another lad who thinks he's neymar to me, and not someone we're going to need in another relegation battle if we want to be realistic. 

What a shitty negative way to look at building a squad. Maybe this has been the problem. Too many people looking at being in a relegation scrap before a ball is kicked. What makes you think Shez is going to do worse all of a sudden with much better preparation? I've seen nothing during Shezs last two rescue missions to suggest we are going to do worse ! 

What would you sign for our inevitable shit season then ? A team full of Guy Branstons ? Why would you even bother going to watch without having a hope ?

What the fuck is wrong with some of you people ?

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick