Ex players and that

3 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Completely random one... but listening to Brooke Vincent talking on the radio the last few journeys home.... I never knew former loanee Kean Bryan's first name was pronounced Kee-ann (as in Leanne)...

Told you it was a random one.

What’s more random is that I met them both when that Italian restaurant had their opening night in Heyside.

De Neros…😂

16 hours ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Completely random one... but listening to Brooke Vincent talking on the radio the last few journeys home.... I never knew former loanee Kean Bryan's first name was pronounced Kee-ann (as in Leanne)...

Told you it was a random one.

Don't know parents want to lumber their kids with names that they'll spend their whole adult life spelling out for others.

5 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Registrars in France have the right of veto...

I’ve often thought we should do the same. From memory the Jockey Club or maybe another regulator can veto “dodgy” racehorse names, so you’d think we could at least do the same for kids of  parents with over-vivid imaginations 😂

1 minute ago, Worcester Owl said:

I’ve often thought we should do the same. From memory the Jockey Club or maybe another regulator can veto “dodgy” racehorse names, so you’d think we could at least do the same for kids of  parents with over-vivid imaginations 😂

Didn't that twat Elon Musk give his kid a stupid name. 

6 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Adolf is banned. 

2 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

Adolf is banned. 

That reminds me of a very funny bit in one of Al Murray’s books where he laid into Hitler for bringing the toothbrush moustache into disrepute! Can’t remember the name of it and it was a few years ago (he’d probably get into trouble with some people now for being frivolous) but it was bloody funny!

33 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

That reminds me of a very funny bit in one of Al Murray’s books where he laid into Hitler for bringing the toothbrush moustache into disrepute! Can’t remember the name of it and it was a few years ago (he’d probably get into trouble with some people now for being frivolous) but it was bloody funny!

Didn't he nick it off Chaplin an all? 

Edited by longtimeblue

On 9/28/2023 at 6:05 PM, Worcester Owl said:

Hitler apparently used to have a much larger moustache, but it made wearing his gas-mask in the WW1 trenches uncomfortable, so he adopted the 'toothbrush' style. That's what I've read anyway.