Ex players and that

I'm at Droylsden, Brendy Glackin playing for Radcliffe, not doing much.

Very good central midfielder for Droylsden catching my eye called Jack Rudge, technically excellent and spaying some great passes, will have to see him again. 

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Very good central midfielder for Droylsden catching my eye called Jack Rudge, technically excellent and spaying some great passes, will have to see him again. 

Ex Man U youth player

10 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Simon Ainge at Harrogate converted from a centre half to a centre forward is banging them in for fun is one from my notebook, getting on a bit and done the rounds as a non league defender but been a revelation since converting, bagged two against Stockport and has scored his 5th and 6th goals of the season tonight before half time against Chorley.

Just now, yarddog73 said:

Simon Ainge at Harrogate converted from a centre half to a centre forward is banging them in for fun is one from my notebook, getting on a bit and done the rounds as a non league defender but been a revelation since converting, bagged two against Stockport and has scored his 5th and 6th goals of the season tonight before half time against Chorley.

Really? I played with him a bit when I was younger. He was a brute of a centre back. Could hardly kick a ball though...

This boy Rudge at Droylsden can certainly play, always in space and good running off the ball. 

His passing long and short has been excellent.

Maybe I should send one of my emails to Shez?

Edited by BP1960

22 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

This boy Rudge at Droylsden can certainly play, always in space and good running off the ball. 

His passing long and short has been excellent.

Maybe I should send one of my emails to Shez?

It's worth an email BP, then it's with him to follow up, bearing in mind your knowledge and experience they should follow  this up and have a good look themselves .

he went to Torquay on loan from Man U, then to Warrington, Droylsden, Warrington and now back at droylsden , 22 at the moment.

there'll be a lot of ex-Man Utd youths spread around local non league teams.

Edited by stevesidg

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

So long as you don't spit your dummy if we don't sign him ?? only kidding btw BP

Lol..only a first look so don't know if he is consistent or not. I watched him closely though and the talent is definitely there, why a player of his quality has lapsed into non league is something I'd like to know.

11 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Lol..only a first look so don't know if he is consistent or not. I watched him closely though and the talent is definitely there, why a player of his quality has lapsed into non league is something I'd like to know.

How old is he BP ? If young maybe he decided himself to drop lower to impress scouts by standing out even more. Or does that not happen ? 

50 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

How old is he BP ? If young maybe he decided himself to drop lower to impress scouts by standing out even more. Or does that not happen ? 

22, according to this link he was regarded physically weak as teenager so maybe that's why he was released after 13 years at Manchester United, but he looks strong enough now and got stuck in tonight.

Time will tell if he can get back into league football as many thought he would.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/former-torquay-loanee-released-from-manchester-united/

Edited by BP1960

Email sent to the club suggesting an immediate trial so Shez can have a close look at him. This is a snap observation of mine based on one game so I could be wrong, but you never know and IMO worth persuing as he's the type of player we haven't got.

*Update;

My email has been passed on to the management team. 

Edited by BP1960