Bristol Rovers

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Come on !! Don't mean to be greedy but I've backed us and Bristol City on a double. Be nice to round off a great night with 3 points and some dough. 

Seems like we are a different side now hopefully. Are we all over em now anyone that is watching ? 

The only time I don't feel gutted losing a bet that was winning with 5 mins left. Should have done us on single at 9/2 tho we were always gonna win this !! Fucking get in there !! Massive turning point for our season. Must have been amazing for the fans that made it there !! Let's enjoy this !!

4 points in two away games.

Fantastic response.

We need to tighten things up at the back and we'll be okay. 

Good to see Davies scoring again, I really wasn't convinced when we signed him and didn't think he had goals in him but he's in form and long may it continue.

Shrewsbury next, and whilst they've won 6 out of 7 and are undefeated, there's this irrational part of me that says "It's still Shrewsbury".

Think I might go on Saturday now!

Edited by PlayItLivo

Good fuk......  think the blood pressure is through the roof!!  Played very well.  Not sure if our left wing back is good at defending yet, caught out a few times and then at the end there aswell, shat myself cause i thought ref had given a pen.  Apart from last 10 min, we were good value and in control of the game. Our new midfield 3 are working well together.  Byrne has been outstanding so far in my opinion.  Likes a pass and runs with the ball.  Doyle and davies work very hard.  Think davies tired though round 70 mins.  3 at the back coming together??  Thought it would never work.  Better midfield though probably has helped a massive lot.

Edited by deckyd

1 minute ago, Careca9 said:

Booom!!! Get in. Defence can do it we saw last year. Will eventually get it sorted and Finally got 2 strikers who can score which is more important for me. Massive win, onwards and upwards 

Fuck defending its overrated when you can score when you want ! We will see how serious this new owner is if he lets Shez tie down Byrne and Doyle to good deals. If he does and if a couple of HIS men are decent we can at the least have a pop at getting up the table. I'm far from getting carried away , just as I kept stressing to the doom sayers after 270 mins of football , it's early doors. But in Shez I've always trusted I just hope AL or whoever he represents will trust in him too !!