Carlisle (a)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the issue? They are offering discounted tickets to our ST holders. That's a good thing surely?

£7.50 is a cracking offer. If you are a season ticket holder and want to go, get a ticket. If you aren't a season ticket holder then £15 isn't too bad. If you don't fancy it but rethink when you wake up on the day you are still getting change from a score.

It makes a refreshing change from the days when their season ticket holders would get the deal and we'd all pay £17.

11 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Let's start the match day thread on a nice positive by giving a mention to the weird pricing structure for the game which puts off the casual fan who may of been thinking about making the trip by charging them double.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2017/october/19102017-carlisle-united-fa-cup-ticket-prices/

Which stand have we been allocated?

It's not that bad.

£15 is bang average anyway, only a plus to our fans who have a season ticket .... and surely its deserved as they have invested in one.

Also I know many season ticket holders who don't venture away, especially not long distance. So I'm sure you could get hold of a spare one somehow.

17 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Let's start the match day thread on a nice positive by giving a mention to the weird pricing structure for the game which puts off the casual fan who may of been thinking about making the trip by charging them double.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2017/october/19102017-carlisle-united-fa-cup-ticket-prices/

I thought ST holders had been charged half price .

5 minutes ago, Latics and England said:

What's the issue? They are offering discounted tickets to our ST holders. That's a good thing surely?

£7.50 is a cracking offer. If you are a season ticket holder and want to go, get a ticket. If you aren't a season ticket holder then £15 isn't too bad. If you don't fancy it but rethink when you wake up on the day you are still getting change from a score.

It makes a refreshing change from the days when their season ticket holders would get the deal and we'd all pay £17.

Pricing is fine, I'm just not paying double the price that Dave sat in front of me did just because he has a season ticket.

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

Pricing is fine, I'm just not paying double the price that Dave sat in front of me did just because he has a season ticket.

Isn't that basically the point of a season ticket?

Cheaper prices, first refusal on cup and away games

Every time you go to a home match as a non season ticket holder you are paying more per game than those who are season ticket holders.

no difference here and non season ticket holders have and will benefit from numerous discounts, free games.

PS I don't have a season ticket and see no problem at all with this. £15 is reasonable

6 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Holds  double the allocation though so I expect more on sale later.

They separate the home and away fans with screening.It's a big newish stand and our part is down towards the small open end.Strange looking ground and floodlights for those who haven't been.

19 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

There has to be perks of having a season ticket. Fair play to the clubs. People ‘not being able to afford a ST’ there is finance so people can’t complain. 

8 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

They separate the home and away fans with screening.It's a big newish stand and our part is down towards the small open end.Strange looking ground and floodlights for those who haven't been.

When do they plan to shuffle the pitch along to match the stand? 

1 minute ago, adamoafc said:

There has to be perks of having a season ticket. Fair play to the clubs. People ‘not being able to afford a ST’ there is finance so people can’t complain. 

Works both ways, seen ST holders loses their minds over 3 games for X amount offers

25 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Makes a change that Season Ticket holders, have been given a discount. Bet you only go to BP when they put a cheap offer on