The Loanees

Just now, simplythemostimportantkick said:

These 3 have surely got to be the best loanees we’ve had in the team at the same time ? Struggling to even think of two we’ve had at the same time ? Palmer Main amd Holloway were crucial to what was needed at the time but not as relented (Palmer aside) imo. 

I’m hopeful all 3 will stay. They must be enjoying playing in this side with this style 

Croft. Hughes and Kilkenny were pretty influential together 

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, OldHallam said:

Ok so 

Bryan signs to end of season. 

Byrne signs on permanent 

Doyle signs permanent

Lad from Dundalk signs permannent

Centre half from Liverpool in

Queensy goes 

Ruddy goes

Banks joins Tranmere

Edmundson stays at Fylde on loan. 

Make the play offs as well. 

Easy this management malarky..... 

Create a new manager, take control of Barca and send Messi on a free, maybe a few of their other players but I'm not sure they're better than what we've already got

7 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

These 3 have surely got to be the best loanees we’ve had in the team at the same time ? Struggling to even think of two we’ve had at the same time ? Palmer Main amd Holloway were crucial to what was needed at the time but not as relented (Palmer aside) imo. 

I’m hopeful all 3 will stay. They must be enjoying playing in this side with this style 

Relented?

18 minutes ago, Magister said:

Relented?

Surprised someone  as intellectual as you could not see that it should read talented but due to my sausage fingers on my huge frame I’ve hit the wrong key and thus it has autocorrected apologies for not proof reading and yes I’ve purposely wrote this with no punctuation to piss you off and I’ve again not proof read it to make you mad if there are errors in it I’m just waffling tho now ain’t I Magi

15 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Surprised someone  as intellectual as you could not see that it should read talented but due to my sausage fingers on my huge frame I’ve hit the wrong key and thus it has autocorrected apologies for not proof reading and yes I’ve purposely wrote this with no punctuation to piss you off and I’ve again not proof read it to make you mad if there are errors in it I’m just waffling tho now ain’t I Magi

Another embarrassing tantrum

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Really can’t understand why this level of trolling is being allowed.

That you can't understand is no surprise.....Monty you are the first to abuse and ridicule others' views often with 4 letter word expletives but get extremely precious when short pitched bowling comes your way.