Plymouth

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, whittles left foot said:

Hopefully gone for good on a one way ticket.

Sometimes I question wether people know anything about football. He's not had the greatest impact yet and probably doesn't deserve a spot in the starting 11 but there's a very good player in there and as an impact sub he can be and is very useful....

3 hours ago, Stagger Lee said:

Why all the Queensy hate on this forum lately? I genuinely don't know what he has done wrong apart from the heinous crime of being average and we have had much worse players.

He refused to play for the reserves some weeks ago and since then he’s not been selected to sit on the bench. That’s not hating him it’s just stating facts and if a member of my staff refused to work for me having paid them a massive wage they wouldn’t last long 

2 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

Can someone please confirm that they've got all their luggage and everything, and that the transfer from the airport went well? I can't rest...

3 hours ago, Smiler13 said:

He refused to play for the reserves some weeks ago and since then he’s not been selected to sit on the bench. That’s not hating him it’s just stating facts and if a member of my staff refused to work for me having paid them a massive wage they wouldn’t last long 

He came on from the bench in the next game. Think he has been on the bench since too. But certainly hasn’t started since, and rightly so and not just because Gevaro has been playing well. 

3 hours ago, Smiler13 said:

I’m sure it’s been said it wasn’t him who refused to play... 

Edited by HarryBosch

2 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Anyone know what they’ve had for breakfast? 

A light breakfast followed by a stroll on the front and a dip in the famous Lido, specially opened out of season for the visit of Latics. 

Edited by kowenicki

37 minutes ago, oafc_lover said:

Can anyone find out what time Jack Byrne had his morning dump? Could be essential in us securing those 3pts today.

timed to be 18 minutes before his full Irish breakfast and 7 hours 10 minutes before he scores the first goal , half way through the first half

he then has a second one at half time after Richie’s ra ra team talk to clear some space and goes out and scores another 

none of the on pitch sit down dump shenanigans of Gary lineker for our Jack 

7 hours ago, Stagger Lee said:

Why all the Queensy hate on this forum lately? I genuinely don't know what he has done wrong apart from the heinous crime of being average and we have had much worse players.

Just because I do not rate a player it does not mean I hate a player. Completely different thing so kindly do not lump me in with some of the other posters on here who pass some vile comments about players and our chairman in particular.