The Run In

7 minutes ago, singe said:

A draw would suit us better than Bury that's for sure.
A win would taste very sweet indeed.
A convincing win all the more.

For sure, a draw for Bury simply won't be enough, i thought they looked a reasonable side at BP so im a little suprised they are in the mire they are .

Saturday should be a very entertaining game imo, both teams to score would be my punt.

31 minutes ago, rigsby said:

For sure, a draw for Bury simply won't be enough, i thought they looked a reasonable side at BP so im a little suprised they are in the mire they are .

Saturday should be a very entertaining game imo, both teams to score would be my punt.

0-0 it is then :chubb:

1 hour ago, rigsby said:

2 words

Lee Clark 

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

What have you seen of Ripley at Bury ? How many matches you been to ? 

Best mate is a Bury fan, the love in on here for Ripley is pure cringeworthy. He did well with us last year but stuck two fingers up to Shez in the summer.

1 minute ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Doesn’t mean he’s not played well does it ? He could have faced 30 shots a match for all we know. 

True but he’s not playing as well as he did for us and seeing his mate Clarke will be not there to give him extra protection on Saturday it will be an interesting contests 

1 hour ago, Fergie said:

Best mate is a Bury fan, the love in on here for Ripley is pure cringeworthy. He did well with us last year but stuck two fingers up to Shez in the summer.

Interesting.

Although most of the team did judging by the start of the season results.

2 hours ago, Fergie said:

One of the key players who kept us up last year without his high level of performances week in week out, we would of gone  down so will get a warm reception from me.

Edited by mickjagger

3 hours ago, Fergie said:

I doubt it was up to him. Burton and Bury have probably paid most if not all of his wages, where we could only offer 25% or so.

2 hours ago, mickjagger said:

One of the key players who kept us up last year without his high level of performances week in week out, we would of gone  down so will get a warm reception from me.

And me aswell give him the reception he deserves and who knows we might see him back at Oldham next season.

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

And me aswell give him the reception he deserves and who knows we might see him back at Oldham next season.

Maybe we should cheer all the opposition players. You know, in case they play for us somewhere down the line...

21 minutes ago, maddog said:

Maybe we should cheer all the opposition players. You know, in case they play for us somewhere down the line...

Sounds like a good idea when they come off at the end of a game if they haveshown some skill and class. Mind you it will never catch on in football

55 minutes ago, maddog said:

We could take it to the other extreme and set a bar for ex-players to get a cheer.

I'll start with Chris Porter :thumbsdown: or :chubb:

5 minutes ago, another fan said:

Seems to me that you don't appreciate other sports where fans applaud the opposition after an event. That's what I thought sportsmanship was all about and not being blinkered

You’re right I don’t. I like the tribal aspect of football.