Blackpool (H)

3 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Unbelievable that Byrne gets dropped and that clown Fane starts, part of the reason Byrne drops so deep is he has absolutely no faith  in Fane (or others to be honest) winning the ball and then being able to pass it to him so he feels the need to go and get the ball himself.....he's being blamed for others deficiencies 

as always, I’ll be right behind the Latics players out there but I am less and less convinced Wellens is clear about his players and tactics

Byrne is as shit as Fane at the moment and has done nothing for weeks, if they'd both been dropped they could have no complaints, as good as Byrne is he isn't bigger than the team.

Paddy Mac will be a decent replacement for Byrne, I’d have thought. Looked like he could unlock a defence, however Byrne shouldn’t be getting dropped. Wellens seems to be treating him quite harshly for whatever reason, but other than through Doyle I don’t see how Byrne is expected to contribute to a side which lacks runners and wide players.

1 minute ago, Buckshawlatic said:

My Wigan supporting mate told me Byrne’s ability wasn’t in question but his attitude was when I expressed disbelief they’d let him go. Looks like we’ve another twat who can’t get his act together ala Baxter 

Baxter was our top scorer and we managed to get £400k for him. I’d love it if Byrne couldn’t get his act together that well...

Shocking goal.  Young George in no mans land.  Really poor defending.  Should be 2 up, Doyle needs to make amends for the  two hes missed (2nd chance was a sitter, especially for him).

We are making them look like Brazil at times.

Feel we should be going all out for a win second half.  

Edited by deckyd