Blackpool (H)

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

Another game another dreadful first half the players do realise we are in a relegation scrap right?

Don't think they care.  Not a problem for them they'll just up sticks and find another set of mugs to pay their wages.

Said it all season, probably the most pathetic squad of players we’ve had for years, not necessarily the worst footballers buttotally powder puff and not convinced they’ll have the grit to keep us up

Wellens has zero experience as a manager and after the exciting start he made it has been a bit of a shambles, I like the guy but think he’ll take us down

As for today, no idea what might happen because there are no tactics or organisation, just 11 blokes wandering around hoping Doyle might finally take one of his chances. McL thingy looks lost as does Duckens. Fane is his usual chaotic self and Pringle, as ever, contributes absolutely nothing going forward. Total mess really but still in the game

Shit half, but better than what we have been recently which says a lot. Doyle has had 4 chances, 2 I expect him to score, we need him firing if we stand any chance. The goal is a shambles, and since then our heads have totally dropped, we need a change very early in the 2nd half I think. 

5 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Get hollaway on for nazon, nepo for Pringle and bryne for fane. Wish we had 4 subs Wilson should have started without question 

Wilson hasnt exactly shone in the last 2 games has he think we will be saying thanks very much but your times up here in the summer.

8 minutes ago, frizzell54 said:

Don't think they care.  Not a problem for them they'll just up sticks and find another set of mugs to pay their wages.

Not sure many of them will Doyle will be ok but the rest will struggle to get a better deal than the one we are currently offering.

Guest Stanley30
5 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Lee sinnot (aka the relegation oracle) called it weeks ago. 

1. Very worried about going down. 

2. No leaders.

Should of listened and not buried my head in the sand. 

What could you have done?