Blackpool (H)

4 minutes ago, deckyd said:

Tope for the Duck is a strange one.  Lets hope he bangs one in.  Nepo or Holloway would of been my choice but hey ho.

I thought that at first, but it now means Byrne is central and further forward, makes Doyles job harder but if the wingers and Byrne can get forward quickly it might work. 

2 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

Full time. 

Necessary 3 points. Well done to the lads for turning it around. Questionable decisions by Wellens, but it’s paid off today.

Don't think decisions by Wellens turned it round.  We won in spite of them.  Starting line up was dire.

On 1 April 2018 at 11:41 AM, Stainrod said:

A win might just take us a long way on Monday. By my reckoning all of the teams around us look likely to struggle. Never works out that way does it but there's the potential for real progress if we can put in a performance.

Ahem......

Just now, jorvik_latic said:

How do you feel about that ‘little cunt’ now? 

The two aren’t mutually exclusive... ?. He can be a c*^% all he likes if he performs. At Wigan he was shit and he was sulking today. He reacted in the right way. That’ll do for me. Let’s hope he stays angry and hungry for the rest of the season. 

Needed that.  Byrne comes on with a goal and an assist.  Made the difference today did Byrne.  Dug in second half.

Think Bryan defended well today.  His passing was wayward at times but he fought for everything and to me showed some fight, goal a side young George did okay, took a yellow like a pro and needed to at that moment in time.  Moimbe is very solid and decent going forward and defending.  Hunt looks like something is a miss, maybe just lacking match fitness, struggled to clear at time with no power behind it.

Doyle missed 2 guilt edge chances but all is forgiven with the winner!  Gardner worked very hard today.  Thought he played well.  McEleney did okay, played it safe, few great balls into the box.  Still dont know what to make of Pringle?  Fane much improved today.

We move on, much needed win.  MOM Bryan/Gardner or Byrne for his cameo, cant decide.